• Show
Clear All

• I need a Mapper

I need a Mapper who knows everything on how to map

Re: I need a Mapper

Don't we all. *sigh*

Comment

read the tutorials and this http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24324

Comment

you need a mapper for what? you think people will be your "mapper" for free? do you know what it takes to make a map? i suggest you learn how to make a map yourself instead of someone to make it for you.

Comment

^lol (i think hes angry) but what kind of map do you want

Comment

I just am starting to create my first map and am learning sooo much but have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more to learn... I think he wants someone to talk to for help when he runs into walls.. Like me.. I still cant figure out how to create water.. i have a cool map but still NOOBISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by PNHcanuck
              I just am starting to create my first map and am learning sooo much but have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more to learn... I think he wants someone to talk to for help when he runs into walls.. Like me.. I still cant figure out how to create water.. i have a cool map but still NOOBISH!!
              Just raise your sealevel in tweaker bar. Click on the tab other than the tweak tab and some options will come up, click the water settings option and then change the sea level setting.

Comment

awesome ... now does it matter if the water is partially mirrored and partially blackish??

Comment

Originally posted by PNHcanuck
                  awesome ... now does it matter if the water is partially mirrored and partially blackish??
                  That seems to be a problem with the editor, if you get it try regenerating your lightmaps with final resolution, read the FAQ. If you want your water to look water like just copy the water folder and water file from another map and put them in your main folder.

Comment

alright

Comment

Working...
                    X