Teamkilling PART II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamkilling PART II

Well I read over your quotes from my last thread and they had me rolling, freaking laughs people. There are some that have no idea about rules of the game and etiquette to fellow players. They are the ones that drive off in vehicles with empty seats, drop bombs on everyone except the enemy, run you over in a jeep , then turn around and run you over again, shoot or throw a nade at anything that has a uniform on, or request you be booted because they jumped infront of your one seater jet on takeoff, etc. etc. etc. Does this make me evil because I gave them the old KNIFE to Grill Makeover, maybe, but oh well, I sure feel better when the guy who sniped me to take over driver responsibilities in the chopper goes up in a ball of flames from my C-4. Do I go out and teamkill the innocent for doing nothing to me, the answer depends on if I had been drinking or not. But i rarely drink so you are all safe. Later, Im Out

Re: Teamkilling PART II

Well, if THOSE are the people you are Tking, be my guest, but you said "who probably deserved it". I

Comment

dumb thread

Comment

What a dull little muppet it is.

Comment

i usually cant wait til the next post about the same **** that everyone posts about.

Comment

huh?

Comment

yes pever has TK me quite a few times. ill be looking around and boom right in the grill, which by the way just had some dental work done to them so im estimating pever owes me bout $500

Comment

Originally posted by Arkasha
                What a dull little muppet it is.
                hahaha
                :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X