Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapon Unlock

Originally posted by Arky
    Are you sure about that? I experienced the L85A1 by picking up someone's kit and I noticed the full auto was so so, but the single shot was extremely accurate, and it felt better than the M16.
    Yep, I'm sure. The stats are nearly the same for the first shot fired, except that the L85A1 has a much worse deviation when prone. The scope makes it a little easier to aim though.

Comment

Originally posted by Arky
      Are you sure about that? I experienced the L85A1 by picking up someone's kit and I noticed the full auto was so so, but the single shot was extremely accurate, and it felt better than the M16.
      It has a scope, it's only accurate when far away, sights up, and prone, here's my evidence that makes me correct: http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...3825290&page=2
      SOrry, i don't have the bookmark on this comp, look on the third or so post, you can see the deviation things, such as min deviation, deviation when stand/cruoch/prone etc. Lower is better, that's the accuracy ratings.

Comment

The L8A51 is a good gun I have picked it up from dead player's and it was good and looks cool, my first gun unlock was the spec-ops gun (G36C) I like this gun alot.

Comment

I really don't like the L8A51 but then I never play medic.
          If you play medic it is an improvement over the stock gun. It does take a little bit of getting use to though.

Comment

Working...
          X