Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin

So is there a reason why everybody else seems to be able to bitch about other players, stat padders, jerks, whatever....and i cant? I posted a complaint to see what other people thought of this horrible admin on a server last night, just because i was so shocked that it happened. Then I was scolded for it. Anyway, so aren't these forums for things like that? Seems pretty odd to me...

PS - the player's name I had issues with was r00fus so if anybody has had an experience with him im curious to see if it was the same as mine.

Re: Admin

Originally posted by XxPaleHorsexX
    So is there a reason why everybody else seems to be able to bitch about other players, stat padders, jerks, whatever....and i cant? I posted a complaint to see what other people thought of this horrible admin on a server last night, just because i was so shocked that it happened. Then I was scolded for it. Anyway, so aren't these forums for things like that? Seems pretty odd to me...
    Chronus, if I am correct, devoured his children for fear of them dethroning him. Oreus defeated Chronus and sliced him open, freeing his wholly swallowed children. The mods keep those down that they fear can start something.

Or they could just have been in a bad mood.

Comment

Working...
    X