Problem with my headset...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my headset...

I just bought a head set to play BF2. BUt when I attempted to use it ( By pressing "B") I was not being heard by my squad members. They knew I was tring to speek, by they could not hear me.

How do I correct this problem?

Is there a way to ajust the settings for a headset???

Thanks for the Help!!!

Re: Problem with my headset...

well, go to your controll pannel and click on audio devices, and or sound.. and then there should be a section, that has something to do with microphones, there is a program that will test your mic, and see if it works, also just try clicking start-programs- accesories-entertainment and click on the microsoft sound recorder, click record and talk, if you see the bars waving around then ur mic works.

p.s. what kind of headset did you get?

Comment

Go to audio and check enable VOIP. Second was the server VOIP suported? If nto go to EA servers and try it out there because I know that they are garenteed working.

Comment

Right- thats why i said try all the stuf with windows first, just to make sure ur mic even works.

Comment

Originally posted by AFEDSLAYER
          well, go to your controll pannel and click on audio devices, and or sound.. and then there should be a section, that has something to do with microphones, there is a program that will test your mic, and see if it works, also just try clicking start-programs- accesories-entertainment and click on the microsoft sound recorder, click record and talk, if you see the bars waving around then ur mic works.

p.s. what kind of headset did you get?
          I tried that, It did not really work. I had to basicly screem for it to hear me. So is my headset trash or is there something I can do?

Also it is a GE multi-purpouse headset

Comment

Originally posted by GOPATS
            I just bought a head set to play BF2. BUt when I attempted to use it ( By pressing "B") I was not being heard by my squad members. They knew I was tring to speek, by they could not hear me.

How do I correct this problem?

Is there a way to ajust the settings for a headset???

Thanks for the Help!!!
            did you go through the headset setup when you installed? if not it's there

Comment

Working...
            X