You're all whores!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're all whores!!

What is up with this phenomenon where everybody is a whore, you go around in a tank your a tank whore, you go in a plane your a plane whore, you use the nade launcher your a whore.
    Has no one worked out that is the way to get a good score on the game, you get all these dumbasses running round on foot and they expect to be able to beat a tank or a chopper well maybe your should get in a vehicle and use it.

Re: You're all whores!!

This reminds me of the BF2 Hate/Food Chain chart I made earlier. It is usually the tank whores whining about the jets, the infantry whining about the tanks, and so on and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
      What is up with this phenomenon where everybody is a whore, you go around in a tank your a tank whore, you go in a plane your a plane whore, you use the nade launcher your a whore.
      Has no one worked out that is the way to get a good score on the game, you get all these dumbasses running round on foot and they expect to be able to beat a tank or a chopper well maybe your should get in a vehicle and use it.
      its just smart play, when i see a tank at spawn, ill respawn there as special force (C4) or if its already hit ill go anti tank. if im alive i see on the ground for any bags contained these stuff. its just smart play, at least we dont pretend theres nothing there and run away to a "safer" flag.
      let em whine , u will kill it prob, not them

Comment

The term "whore" describes someone who exclusively uses a particular type of vehicle or kit to play and refuse to play any other way.

In your example someone who is a "tank whore" ONLY plays tanks and will refuse to play any other way. They may, although not necessarily, TK someone to get into their vehicle of choice.

I've seen medics that never got into a vehicle beat out your typical "tank" and "chopper" whore on Stike on Karkand regullary - especially if the enemy has good anti-tank tactics like engineers that mine the entrance.

Its a gameplay style. They paid for the game and that's the way they choose to play. People are jealous really in the end, especially when it comes to Blackhawk whores.

Just award this to them:

The Blackhawk Whore Metal
        Awarded to those who would rather capture flags exclusiving inside a Blackhawk.
        • 24 kill assists in a Blackhawk Helicopter in the same round
        • 1000h Total time using a Blackhawk Helicopter

Comment

We need pimps to control the whores!

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
            Nah EA supports the fact that the frustrated players that calls everyone a whore will have a little game of their own in the near future!
            Its called BF2 CS SF, that game has less vehicles so the whiners have their little game of their own! (how bored will that be only infantery and less vehicles) CS relives in BF2 SF.

Comment

Originally posted by At0micfly
              We need pimps to control the whores!
              I want my purple hat now, and a cane.

Comment

Why do I get a feeling that this thread will be a huge flame fest soon? I hope it doesn't come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-MOH-
                  Don't forget a glove and a bottle of baby powder

Comment

Your sigs wicked

Comment

as long as i get my sunglasses

Comment

I am what i eat :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-MOH-
                          You have to buy the 2nd Expansion pack for the Pimp class.

Comment

i said the same thing in the m203 thread...

Comment

Originally posted by EB ..S8..
                              Nah EA supports the fact that the frustrated players that calls everyone a whore will have a little game of their own in the near future!
                              Its called BF2 CS SF, that game has less vehicles so the whiners have their little game of their own! (how bored will that be only infantery and less vehicles) CS relives in BF2 SF.
                              Actually BF2 SF will have all the vehicles Vanilla BF2 has plus a few more.I havent seen a resemblence to CS but..i dont play that noobish crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X