Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No points after leaving a game

Hey

Yesterday I played on karkand. I had a really good round scoring 65 points, earning a silver medal and "the crew ribbon" as a supporter. The final score menu showed up and I thougt the game would continue again so I pressed the "esc" button. But it was not. Instead the game unloaded resources and quited.

Today I have not recived my points yet. Have I lost my points/medal/ribbon cause of unloadning?

please correct me if my english is wrong (wants to be better at it)

thanks

Re: No points after leaving a game

It's a common server-side problem. If you don't get your points within the next few days you're unlikely to see them at all. I have the same problem on many of the Karkand 24/7 servers.

Comment

Oh man, hopefully not. To get he "crew ribbon" is pretty difficult, I think..

Comment

Well, I used to think you'd lose all your stats if that happened, until I got into a period of bf2 inwhich I was disconnecting like crap, but, was pleased to find, my stats would still track.

Comment

I read on the Ea website that there are uploading problems with player stats after each round (although EA claims they aren't common, stating that 99% of the time the stats are processed immediately after a round). Apparently, if the round is interrupted and the server is shut down, your stats most likely wont accrue.
          And in your case, this is the best explanation EA gives on their website:
          "If you have been playing on one particular server for a long period of time and have not been seeing any stats accrue for your account, we suggest playing on an Official EA Server to verify that there are no issues with your profile itself."

What an indirect approach to answering people's questions. EA must take after our government.

Comment

Originally posted by hrpuffnstuff02
            "If you have been playing on one particular server for a long period of time and have not been seeing any stats accrue for your account, we suggest playing on an Official EA Server to verify that there are no issues with your profile itself."
            These issues exists with EA Official servers also. Few days ago I've played on EA Europe Official servers (two of them). What I lost is "Basic Aviator Badge", "Basic Engineer Badge", two medals and tons of points. Strangely enough after that I tried EA DE and EA UK servers where all stats were updated very fast and without problems.

Comment

I have also noticed that sometimes it can actually take 'till a week to get you points...

Comment

Originally posted by Thams
                Oh man, hopefully not. To get he "crew ribbon" is pretty difficult, I think..
                get in a chopper as a gunner, ull get it within some time (the flyer must be good)

Comment

This happened to me with the staff officer badge and armor ribbon i had earned in the same game (map was kubra dam...real boring so i was doing circles in a tank and i got lucky with a few artillery strikes)

I never got the awards in the bfhq. So basically i had to re-earn those :P.

Comment

Working...
                  X