Variable [Eryx] Poet50... dumb comments ensue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variable [Eryx] Poet50... dumb comments ensue

About to hit the sheets, but wanted to share this little tidbit with you.

I was playing Sharqi as Anti-Tank. While firing rockets from atop a building, I noticed a red dot on the UAV - seemed close, worth looking at. I glanced down and noticed that the enemy trooper was inside one of the small buildings near the construction site in the middle. I couldn't see him, but those little structures aren't too big, so I figured I'd try it.

I fired the Eryx and curved it through the doorway hoping to catch the guy, and what do you know, I kill a gent named "Poet50".

I'm then treated to this gem of an insult:

"Those rockets are not for personnel - learn to play the game"

I'm sorry, what? People make up some strange excuses for their own lack of awareness. I mean, it's not like those rockets have a lot of splash - and the big lingering smoke trail ain't hard to trace back to me.

Might have been the server though - earlier I spotted another guy on the UAV and figured he was on top of a nearby building. I climbed the ladder and knifed him in the back, to which he replied, "Variable fu*king cheating b*stard"

Yea, I have a cheat - it's called "Shank your nancy-a$s when you're not looking".

Ok, going to bed. Sorry for the rambling.

Re: Variable [Eryx] Poet50... dumb comments ensue

No Problem. Just don't forget to use AT Rockets on vehicles next time! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and if you encounter a sniper ask him Politely to get on a tank so you can fire on him.

Comment

Wow, I'm surpised.

I mean, this has to be the first person to encounter an idiot in BF2.

I'm glad you posted this, so we are warned about people like him.

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
        Wow, I'm surpised.

I mean, this has to be the first person to encounter an idiot in BF2.

I'm glad you posted this, so we are warned about people like him.
        I didn't post it to warn everyone about idiots. I posted it for a little entertainment. Lighten up.

Comment

lol :laugh:

Comment

People get so upset when they are found in their little hidey hole hiding places :laugh:

I always get a chuckle when somebody mouths off after I kill them..it lets me know I'm doing a good job

Comment

Working...
            X