How do you make a mobile spawn point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make a mobile spawn point?

I want to make a C-130 the flys a fixed path that USMC can use to spawn and parachute over certain areas of the map.

Besides the model and skin for the C-130 how do you make a mobile spawn point?

You can't place a flag in a vehicle?

I was thinking that I just have a bot fly the C-130 and people can join the squad while I add special code in the AI to have him fly in a particular parttern, but that would take up a slot on the number of people in the server AND would mean he would be your squad leader (couldn't have a real person communicate with the commander.

So I was thinking if you switched to this special squad that I would remember your last squad and position in it...then after you spawned I would put you back into your last squad in whichever rank you were in? But the problem with this is that you have to LEAVE your squad and since there's no button like DELETE mapped to remove yourself from a squad I don't know how to do this.

Any ideas?

Re: How do you make a mobile spawn point?

Its possible to make a vechile move about without a live player inside... Ive seen this used for scenery... like a black hawk flying over head and doing a fixed flight path.

You part of a mod team or are you attempting just to make this model?
    I dont reckon it would be possible on BF2... Although BF2 Special Forces might have like a Large cargo plane with a spawn point inside... You know for special forces to dive into the Drop zone...

Im not a modder myself, But i dont think its likely... Although thats my opinion...

Comment

Working...
    X