Badges Awarded Twice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badges Awarded Twice?

i was just playing and recieved the basic medic combat badge and the basic first aid badge again, which i already have. has this happened to anyone else.

Re: Badges Awarded Twice?

It happens every so often. It's a glitch where you seemingly become disconnected from the stats server. As such, your stats were never retrieved so the game doesn't know that you've already earned those medals. Next time it happens, you'll notice that you're also back to "Private" and your unlocks are not available.

Comment

yeah, i have had this done to me, but its is just the glitch so i wouldnt get to worried about it,

Comment

it happens to me when i go into a room and it registers me as PFC

Comment

When this happens, your stats that you have accumulated (while you've noticed the redundant medal awards) most likely will not be counted towards your account. I've had this happen to me and it frustrated the hell out of me, due to the fact that I played a couple hours, received the basic badges for the second time as well as accumulated hundreds of points, all to find that when I logged in the next day those points weren't added.
          Best bet is to log out and log back in when glitches happen to your stats.

Comment

Working...
          X