Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Overall View of BF2 (tips, etc, too).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Overall View of BF2 (tips, etc, too).

BF2 is a great game, in general. This little guide is to touch on some of the finer points, some of the more crude points, and some of the 'ell-o-ell' points.

Vocabulary. I wish they taught us this in school.
    There are many confusing words in BF2, some formed by our own little 'nerd cult', some formed by the internet. I never thought I would say that. That brings us to our first term.

Internet - It's serious business.
    Jihad Jeep - Okay, this is just... ugh. People refer to this as a car strapped with C4, and ramming it into tanks, or sometimes, helis. A bit more background on it. Jihad means 'holy war', and that's a worth a laugh. The Holy War Jeep, equipped to clean scourge. Cmon people, can you not think of anything else? 'Jihadding', as I call it, is almost wholly useless. Even if you manage to get to your target, the tanks heavy armor will surive, though it can start to burn and lose lots of health. I use 'tanks' because, let's face it, what else is there? Helicoptors? Only useful when they're landing for a repair, and unless the heli is using F10 view for safety, only then can it barely escape. Silent stealthy Spec Ops are better, not Jihadding. Anyway, enough of that, in general: Jihadding sucks, the suicide points and the death points count against you drastically. It's fun, though.

And here are the basic ones, just because I'm too shallow to find any more gold mines like the 'jihad jeep.'

Rm- Remake.
    Lol- laugh out loud.

Do I have to go on? All this is obvious. Anyway, next section.

Assorted Rant(s).

You know what I love? Morons. Idiots. The ten year olds. They make the game, I don't care what you say. Just an hour ago, I saw a sniper run at a tank, prepared to get a knife kill. I quote him directly (though with grammar edits): "I thought since the knife is such a powerful tool of mass destruction, and with my sniper camouflage, I could sneak in and blow the tank up."

Genius.

Little Stratagems.

Artillery, the suckhold of life. Despite your arguements, it is basically USELESS. The requirement to get about 3 arty kills for one score point gives it one strike. It's weakness gives it another. I mean seriously, a shell drops a meter away from my APC. Just ONE bar. I know it's used for infantry in general, but the three-for-one thing excludes it for that. Commander, in general, is overloved. If you can be a mastermind (command your squads in a wise way, order proper UAVs and scan while showing the most important enemies, etc), I salute you. Great job. We need more people like you.

C4, tool of doom.

Someone argued with me that 'C4 is for noobs and people with no keyboards.' After I served his ass a couple of times, he used his higher rank to insult me. Great job, you spend three more hours online a day than me, you expect me to care? People with over 20k points seem to have a giant ego, if you ask me. C4 is the greatest weapon, and the worst. If you use it to 'Jihad Jeep' or teamkill, then you should... uhh... go away. If you use it to protect vulnerable flags, drop them from helicoptors for mock-arties (only if you do it correctly, people throwing c4 from above the clouds in a BH or the other heli that's flying wildy fail at it), and be a sneaky sob and blow everything to hell, then it's good. Edn.

I'd go on, but I don't want to waste my time. This is supposed to be a humorous little 'guide', and if the public wants more, then I shall provide more.

Re: My Overall View of BF2 (tips, etc, too).

me likes, kuinda

Comment

Re: My Overall View of BF2 (tips, etc, too).

sounds like 3 of your rants to me not tips.

Comment

Working...
      X