Video setting change bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video setting change bug?

when i got disconnected from a server (not when I self disconnect) , or its an "error reading from the server" my videosettings change the maximum detail, shadows, etc,...
    so i got to disconnect and change my settings to normal again.

But in the settings the settings i normally use are still there, low-med, so i change it to low and then adjust them back to what i normally use.

anyone got this bug too?
    oh and another thing, maybe thats already here somewhere, but from time to time, BF2 decides to quit from itselfs, just instant out of game, back to windows and thats it... how big will the patch be i rly wonder :laugh:

Re: Video setting change bug?

I've had this happen to me a few times, I thought it was a server side issue, but then again what do I know. I also thought that maybe the game is trying to optimize for best performance based on my system. My system could handle all high, but for better viewing etc I have only one setting on High(Geometry). So, yes I've had this problem, but I don't know the answer. It hasn't happened in a while so..........Though it is nice to crank it up every once in awhile for the eye candy. The only issue I have with BF2, aside from all the whinning and complaining, is the enemys names appearing blue.

T

Comment

Working...
    X