How do I record fights in BF2????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I record fights in BF2????

I am so frustrated, how in the world do I make movies of fights and stuf fin BF2 like everyone else does? I am pretty good and I would like to make a movie or 2, what programs should I use?

Re: How do I record fights in BF2????

You can start off with FRAPS.
    Google it.

Comment

I know fraps, but a 10 second clip turn out like 200 megs. Isn't there a battle recorder thing or something?

Comment

10 seconds should not be 2MB, let alone 200, you can't just post raw output, it has to be optimised.

Comment

To download a battlerecorder demo you need to play on a server which has it enabled. You have to finish the round.
          At the end of the round go to the 'Community' tab and download the last file. It will go to the window on the right, where once there just click on it and hit play and the demo will load up.
          Once you figured out what scenes you want you can start Fraps and record those scenes. The only drawback is that there is no re-wind button in the demo.
          Then use Movie Maker (comes with Windsows XP) and edit and convert it to a smaller file.
          Movie Maker will convert a 250MB Frap file (1 minute of recording) and reduce it to a 4MB AVI file.

Comment

In other words, EA/Dice ripped you all another hole, once again.

Remember all those interviews stating how lovely and easy to use this feature would be?

Comment

Working...
            X