Where are the admins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the admins?

Where are all the admins? Most of the servers I have gone to in the past few weeks don't have any admins on. Are they all on vacation? Its very annoying because I usually come across spawn campers, tkers, people who stand in front of my plane, tk punishers, AWOL commanders, etc...and I can't do anything about it because there are no admins on. Sure, I can votekick, but that hardly ever works. Some servers don't even let you votekick which is very annoying. So where are all the admins to take care of all this?

P.S. Can you guys tell me the names and IPs of some good servers where admins are on 24/7? Thanks.

Re: Where are the admins?

couldnt agree more. esp with all the bitchin about the above offenders. Also how to do initiate a kickvote again, dont have the instruction book with me. Cheers.

Comment

To votekick: Hold down tab, right click to use your cursor, click on manage, then check the box of the person you want to votekick.

Comment

We almost always have admins on. If there is no admin on our server you can drop by our site www.r2clan.com, post your trouble in the shoutbox and an admin will jump on to sort out your problem asap. We are also adding more admins to try and make sure we have an admin on 24/7. We also have a number of rules which obviously require and admin to administer. These rules include no base camping/raping uncappable mains till last flag, Commanders DON'T fly either resign or get kicked, tkpunishing for an accident or your own stupidity = kicked. We also have battle recorder enabled and functioning correctly.

Raging Rebels Ranked 1.02
        IP 216.237.125.242
        Port 10227
        Battle Recorder enabled and working

<<R2>>Capt.HKS
        Founder,Senior Admin, Ranked server admin (Raging Rebels Ranked 1.02)

Comment

we almost always have an admin on, PTG servers... check us out for IP's and other info

Comment

Working...
          X