Server with teamwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server with teamwork?

Alright is there a server out there with a lot of teamwork (ie. good squads and talking through VOIP)? Please don't lie to me about how mature your community is or how teamwork "is emphasized in blah blah blah blah". I've heard this mindless drabble hundreds of times before, so please don't just copy and paste some pre-written BS.

Re: Server with teamwork?

CTD-NJK Killing Fields is good. Not much VOIP. Just make sure you're on USMC. USMC usually fill up they're maximum squad slots. Being on the other team will suck bad.

Comment

Any other servers?

Comment

TacticalGamer.com servers. Mainly, server #1. It isn't ranked, and runs a few custom scripts to keep people playing nicely. VoIP is REQUIRED, and the teamplay is just downright amazing. If you don't join a squad in 60 seconds, you're kicked. Ignore the SL or the CO? You're gone. Quite awesome.

For more info, you can check out http://www.tacticalgamer.com/.

I am in no way affiliated with them, but LOVE playing on their servers.

~Salad

Comment

Thanks i'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
            TacticalGamer.com servers. Mainly, server #1. It isn't ranked, and runs a few custom scripts to keep people playing nicely. VoIP is REQUIRED, and the teamplay is just downright amazing. If you don't join a squad in 60 seconds, you're kicked. Ignore the SL or the CO? You're gone. Quite awesome.

For more info, you can check out http://www.tacticalgamer.com/.

I am in no way affiliated with them, but LOVE playing on their servers.

~Salad
            dot

qft

Comment

CLONE Clan server 64 player always plays Sharqi, Karkand, and other good big and fast paced maps. It's always full or close to full

Comment

i remember one of the teamspeak servers..it was a 24/7 city map one....i think. there were 3 squads that kicked a** on usmc side. one of them i was in and excellent communication amongst ourselves and commander.

Comment

Working...
                X