This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K..WTF!!!!help with control settings

i had to reinstall my bf2. i got the game up and running and went to costomise my settings. in cotrols i set everything up how i like it. EXCEPT FOR CROUCH KEY!!!! i like my crouch key to be left shift, i cant have it any other way... it wont ****in let me. it says "duplicate found in blah blah" so i go to all the other control settings(land vehicle, aircraft, boat and HELLICOPTER) i get rid of all the controls involving left ****, i go back to common controls to change crouch to left ****, it should work now right?, wrong! it says "found duplicate in hellicopter controls" the the ****in funny thing is....THERE'S NO ****IN LEFT SHIFT CONTROL IN THERE TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-U-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is up with this ****?? how can i change my crouch to left shift, am i doing sumthing wrong??? help meee!! waaaaa!

(ps. i had it set to left shift b4 and had no problems!)

Re: K..WTF!!!!help with control settings

slow down
    it can be fixed
    you need to go into your profile and edit the files by hand
    (I am on tavel this week, so cannot confim the file name)
    in my docs/bf2/....
    be sure to use the correct profile
    you will have 1 for each account
    I think it is controls.con?
    then use wordpad to edit
    (make a copy of file 1st)
    then delete line that assigns to left shift
    then go back into bf2 setup and do what you want

Comment

you need to settle down dude... all you have to od is edit the file by hand.

Comment

Please come back when you can learn to post a thread asking for help without swearing a dozen times.

Comment

Working...
        X