new map idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new map idea

Hey im thinking of making a map with lots of realy tall grass or corn, and a area with lots of trees and hills. it would be only infantry in some humvees or vodnics and a long building to try and snipe people.

any ideas? and also can i make a corn hedge

Re: new map idea

Is that a map idea (as it is not a very descriptive one) or a map your thinking of making?

Comment

Farmland?? Map?? with a small Town?? maybe
      and a map with hills? and lots of wood area? and a lager building room for snipers?
      is that what hes trying to say? or is this all an a idea for a map?

Comment

ideas for map that iv been working on also i would really want to put tall corn stocks with hills and areas with lots of trees with a small stream going though, im thinking of making it when i finish my comp, so any ideas for tall corn stocks? that you could be camo in and be able to walk all through it

Comment

Yeah, use undergrowth for that. Select a materal / texture which looks like corn then change the x/y for the height and also increase the density.

Comment

How do you make it so when you move though the corn it makes a sound and "leaves a trail" that you can see overhead?

Comment

im not sure but im going to test that corn out

Comment

Hey when i go to undergrowth, then material nothing shows up

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                  How do you make it so when you move though the corn it makes a sound and "leaves a trail" that you can see overhead?
                  No can do

Originally posted by [6th
                  Hoovie]Hey when i go to undergrowth, then material nothing shows up
                  Right click, create material. You also need to go to Render -> Undergrowth Mode and also theres another thing related to undergrowth under the Render tab which you also need to click, i just cant remember the name.

Comment

ugh i got that to work with the corn and stuff but when i go into bf2 its black!!!

Comment

Lightmaps? - Compile Lightmaps
                      Light settings? - Tweaker bar -> Your_Map_Name -> Light Settings

Comment

Working...
                      X