Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie Question

Hi guys,

I'll be blunt: I suck at BF2, but my lord I love playing it.

However, it does get pretty frustrating when I spy someone, and I can't tell straight away if they're the enemy - especially if we're in close quarters and you can't see their name above their heads.

So how come they know immediately that *I* am their enemy, and shoot my ass? Is there a trick with knowing who's who quickly? It seems I can't engage in close combat as I don't know if someone's worth shooting or not (I've team killed more people in close combat than I have enemies).

Any tips?

*goes back to practicing his aiming*

Re: Another Newbie Question

learn to recognize the uniforms of the teams you are playing for or against
    you can determine that way sooner than the color if the name tags even shows up

Comment

basicly observer there behaviour check there tag as fast as possible at most importantly learn the skins .also if you have the time its worth giving the mini map a glance

Comment

skins and map.

if you see somebody and aint sure, check the compass. if they aint on it, shoot.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys. I do try and check the mini map as often as I can, but I'm not that great with FPS, so I find it hard to pay attention in case someone shoots me LOL

And the uniforms all look the same to me, except when they're wearing berets...

Comment

If its really important go to the bf2 homepage and look at the armies screen. That will help you tell the difference

Comment

That makes sense. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mahke
                And the uniforms all look the same to me, except when they're wearing berets...
                one side is always lighter than the other. remember if you are light or dark and you're half way there.

Comment

Same with me when i first started playing the game, cos i came from DC were there kits were very different from each other to BF2 where there quick similiar.

you will get the hang of it over time, took me a few hours

Comment

Working...
                  X