Looking for Mod Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Mod Team

I am looking for a mod team to join (of course). I Have been making maps for a while now, I try to do lots of fun and interesting things. I am willing to learn and spend EXTENSIVE time doing things to make them perfect. If there is a mod team in need of a map designer and is willing to teach for any position that needs filling, I'm your man! blaze_999@hotmail.com is my e-mail (also to contact me on msn) for more info about me and my work. Thanks.

Re: Looking for Mod Team

our mod team is looking for more mappers!
    CHECK OUR MOD AT

WE ALLREADY HAVE 2 MAPPERS!

Comment

Hello, i am also part of the FCS mod team, please check out our forums and go to the mod recruitment section and apply to become a mapper we will respond shortly, we could certainly use another good mapper and we hopefully look forward to you joining the team

Comment

If you're interested in WW2 mapping, have a look at Battlegroup2:

Apply in the recruitment forum and we'll see how things go.

Comment

If you would like to map for a mod that features all eras of war, join Age of Battlefield.

Email me at:
          ultimatekhmaster@comcast.net

Comment

Hi there,

I am Glimmerman the leader of Men of Courage, we can allways use a extra mapper, if you are interested registrer on our forum on www.mocmod.com ans ask our Mapping HoD Eddie for a interview.

Greetz,

Glimmerman
            MoCmod Leader

Comment

Working...
            X