Are we at WAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are we at WAR?

They don't like us/me because I banned 3 of their members a few weeks back.
    I soooo devastated.

Cheating pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
      Cheating pricks.
      What the heck are those clan people using? ( i know there is a speedhack)

Anyway last week, we (thats me and 3 friends) were playing on ranked servers and we always play with VENTRILLO and always forming a squad ingame trough the ingame squad feature.
      And as we aproach flag capture points our squadleader wich is the mobile spawn point(as we all know) stays a short distance behind so we still have a spawnpoint when we die.

So the next thing happens when we were attacking a flag capturing point deffended by a real clan.
      And when they shot some of my m8tes or me we always spawned thought our mobile squadleader spawnpoint.
      So we were at the same place in a short time and sudenly those real clan members started to say hey you guys are cheating!
      We were like how the heck are they saying that to us, so we asked why do we have the honours to be called "cheaters"
      They said how come you are spawning so close to the flag point afther you were killed.
      And we said are you kidding us, its the ingame mobile spawnpoint trough the squadleader.
      But all they said was SURE and goodbye cheaters, and it happend to us 6 times this weeks!

Server admins on ranked servers get so much faster suspicious but infact nothing is happening but they freak out for nothing!
      SO even with a ingame feature they adress you as cheater so it doesnt matter if you are cheating or not if the admis have a bad day, well look out to get kicked or baned!

I have some more complains about admins but i make my own thread for that!

Comment

dont they have texture hacks? so they can see you through walls? and some other stuff

Comment

They got all sorts, there was a big thread somewhere but it may have been removed.
          Run a google search for *mafia*

Edit: google isn't very helpful after all..
          Here is their site. http://mafiaowns.com/

Comment

Originally posted by idash
            Say it aint so {df bongwater}, is it all games!

http://rep.punksbusted.com:9000/cgi-...ey=16&remove=0
            [PsB:4146 V00386C42] d6788318e825e727f66a4294d116fc2f "[df]Bongwater" "67.68.137.162" MD5TOOL #9002 (n7bf2.dll)

Comment

They do talk alot of **** about this place on there site mafiaowns.com i know i hang around there from time to time and talk to a few people that i use to play with on 1942 when i had my *MAFIA* tag

Comment

Originally posted by 2(x)ist
                They do talk alot of **** about this place on there site mafiaowns.com i know i hang around there from time to time and talk to a few people that i use to play with on 1942 when i had my *MAFIA* tag

Leave em' they could get ya banned, they have working hacks on their site, if they get busted around you it maybe coytens fo youz

Comment

I got striped of my *mafia* tag long ago i just float around every now and then talking to a few people i use to play with. I havent played on a mafia server in ages. And the only reason i ever liked the mafia servers, and became a part of them is cause i liked to fly and the planes allways spawned so quick and if i screwed up in a dive bomb it didn't matter cause my plane would bounce and i could take off again.

Also does anyone have the know how to edit a sig? Cause if someone knows how i still have my Archangel sig that they made for me and i want to take the mafia off it and use it again.

Comment

They have aimbots,radar hacks,wall hacks,skin hacks,weapons hacks etc etc

Comment

omg.. just went to the site incase I remembered some names from my DC days and saw the list of cheats..

radar hack, all nametags visible, tag info, accuracy 100%; sniper fixed position scope, no screen shake, no fog, render view, zoom, mine view, sensitivity hack, no land and console unlock..

Good thing I know now, then I can leave the server when I see any of them online.

I bet they even think they 'own' or 'rule' when they win, just goes to show even lobotimized 7 year olds can have fun..

*edited for spelling*

Comment

Originally posted by EB ..S8..
                        Nope, are you?

yup, and we see that the majority of them is playing with hacks as i can see about all the complains here and on the original EA-BF2 forum :laugh:

Its not allowed to sell illegal copy's of the game but i dont see anywere you cant modify a game! (its not nice to modify a game to see the enemy or so but i dont see that its illegal)

Hell no, i had a blast to get a person using a speedhack and i couldnt shoot him nor could he shoot me.
                        But i never got him, so i could say even with that speedhack i still can get you.
                        So i tryed to blow him up with C4 when he passes with that ridicilous speed of him, i never had so much laughter during a game

Yup thats the risk they take but its their choice!
                        I'd love to see your facts behind your saying of '' the majority '' of the bf2 players hack. Because obviously they don't if every game i go into either has none, and i've never seen one yet. The truth is, me, and just about 90% of the bf2 players on, don't cheat. They payed 50$ to play the game like it's supposed to be, and you can get banned for hacking. Are you, EB ..S8.. , denying that hackings/modding in online ranked games isn't fair for other people?

Comment

Originally posted by EB ..S8..
                          What the heck are those clan people using? ( i know there is a speedhack)

Anyway last week, we (thats me and 3 friends) were playing on ranked servers and we always play with VENTRILLO and always forming a squad ingame trough the ingame squad feature.
                          And as we aproach flag capture points our squadleader wich is the mobile spawn point(as we all know) stays a short distance behind so we still have a spawnpoint when we die.

So the next thing happens when we were attacking a flag capturing point deffended by a real clan.
                          And when they shot some of my m8tes or me we always spawned thought our mobile squadleader spawnpoint.
                          So we were at the same place in a short time and sudenly those real clan members started to say hey you guys are cheating!
                          We were like how the heck are they saying that to us, so we asked why do we have the honours to be called "cheaters"
                          They said how come you are spawning so close to the flag point afther you were killed.
                          And we said are you kidding us, its the ingame mobile spawnpoint trough the squadleader.
                          But all they said was SURE and goodbye cheaters, and it happend to us 6 times this weeks!

Server admins on ranked servers get so much faster suspicious but infact nothing is happening but they freak out for nothing!
                          SO even with a ingame feature they adress you as cheater so it doesnt matter if you are cheating or not if the admis have a bad day, well look out to get kicked or baned!

I have some more complains about admins but i make my own thread for that!
                          Wow just wow thats sad man. I can't even beleve that never play on thoes servers again.

Comment

i was playing on that server too, about 1 week ago ^^
                            thats kinda poor what they do

Comment

Working...
                            X