thumbs down for lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbs down for lockdown

if anybody has every played the rainbow seires you know there a pretty good game especially three and black arrow but i just rented what could be the crappiest shooter ever. R6 lockdown this game sux this controls suk, the graphics suck (worse than predesserors), shooting sucks, guns suck, and to make it worse the online gameplay has An rpg style upgrade system whcih is soo gay becuz it gives ppl who have played longer a huge advantge over you becuz you start out witha gun which cant kill ppl with a whole clip. dont buy thispiece of crap tom clancy usually makes good games but jesus this is the bottom of the bucket

Re: thumbs down for lockdown

Originally posted by bigben210TX
    if anybody has every played the rainbow seires you know there a pretty good game especially three and black arrow but i just rented what could be the crappiest shooter ever. R6 lockdown this game sux this controls suk, the graphics suck (worse than predesserors), shooting sucks, guns suck, and to make it worse the online gameplay has An rpg style upgrade system whcih is soo gay becuz it gives ppl who have played longer a huge advantge over you becuz you start out witha gun which cant kill ppl with a whole clip. dont buy thispiece of crap tom clancy usually makes good games but jesus this is the bottom of the bucket
    You realise Tom Clancy as little to no involvement with any of his games right?

Comment

The first Rainbow Six games are the best the rest can't step up.

Comment

Originally posted by AquilaPhasmas
        You realise Tom Clancy as little to no involvement with any of his games right?
        im afraid you are not quite right. tom clancy personally writes every line of code for all of his games. thats why its always "tom clancy's blahblahblah."

Comment

I too feel your annoyance, im an avid Black Arrow player (not very good at it, but meh) and playing the Lockdown demo i was incredibly disapointed. It seems they have taken a step backwards! its so arcady and the weapons are so unrealistic too.
          Black Arrow was so realistic, like one shot one kill, but in this it takes a whole clip.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
            im afraid you are not quite right. tom clancy personally writes every line of code for all of his games. thats why its always "tom clancy's blahblahblah."
            It's called Tom Clancy's blah blah blah because of legal and copyright issues. He is a 58 year old with an English major from Baltimore's Loyola College.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
            In 1996, Clancy co-founded the computer game developer Red Storm Entertainment and ever since has had his name on several of Red Storm's most successful games. Red Storm was later bought by publisher Ubisoft Entertainment who continues to use the Clancy name. These games series include:

* Rainbow Six — based on the novel of the same name
            * Ghost Recon
            * Splinter Cell — recently spawned a line of books under the pseudonym David Michaels

All of the games bearing the Clancy name have been very successful spawning several sequels and expansions.
            He has no prior experience in anything related to computers besides word processing, as I have read in some of the most detailed biographies.

PS If he wrote every single line of code for every single one of his games there would be at least a 5-10 years space between his games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigben210TX
              be·cause P Pronunciation Key (b-kôz, -kz)
              conj.
              For the reason that; since.

and i dont think it could be that bad. the spec ops and the customizable people sound cool

Comment

It's called Tom Clancy's blah blah blah because of legal and copyright issues. He is a 58 year old with an English major from Baltimore's Loyola College.

He has no prior experience in anything related to computers besides word processing, as I have read in some of the most detailed biographies.

PS If he wrote every single line of code for every single one of his games there would be at least a 5-10 years space between his games.
                ohmygosh.

Comment

ohmygosh.
                  Yep..so hows everything over there in Auss.

Comment

Yep..so hows everything over there in Auss.
                    veiled in layers of sarcasm.

Comment

Interesting...

Yep over in the states we have Doppler to help us avoid dangerous sarcasm fronts. We had a narrow miss recently with a high pressure ironic storm front.

Comment

Interesting...

Yep over in the states we have Doppler to help us avoid dangerous sarcasm fronts. We had a narrow miss recently with a high pressure ironic storm front.
                        i've heard about that. anyidea when they plan to start using it?

Comment

i've heard about that. anyidea when they plan to start using it?
                          No. Sadly it was recently knocked out by hurricane Sattire and remains broken due to tropical storm Exaggeration.

Comment

the way i heard it, they were only figurative.
                            explanatory weather patterns as it were.

Comment

the way i heard it, they were only figurative.
                              explanatory weather patterns as it were.
                              No, they are quite real. And if you don't mind, could you leave the thread if you have nothing to offer on the topic of the thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X