Online Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Problems

All prevous problems have been fixed like my internet and randomcloseouts and BSOD. Now im having a new problem. YAY! When I try to make an online account name in bf2 when it says creating account it just sits there forever and never says account created or the like. How do I fix this?

Re: Online Problems

Go to gamespy and make one there, then log into it ingame after you have recieved the confirmation emails and all that crud.

Comment

Ok, I got it to work by doing it the way through the game, I waited forever then it went through. Now when i click to play it it says connecting to server and I wait and it never connects.

Comment

I got the same problem too... after that (restart BF2) i try to log in and there it is .. my account... this time it say "connecting to server" and then after some 15 minutes it says... cannot find playonline server... now i just click multiplayer and enter any unranked server... i can play online but my BF2 CTD after the round... so after about a week, my stats are still 0 everything....... and multiple sessions of 15 minutes waiting.. this game gave me headache but i still addicted

Comment

Do not use the 'Play BF2 Online Now!' icon. Use the 'Play Battlefield 2' one instead.

Comment

Working...
          X