In-vehicle communication?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-vehicle communication?

Has anyone heard if there's potential for this feature to bed added anytime soon? That is, allowing those in the same vehicle to communicate with VOIP regardless of whether they're in the same squad or not.

Re: In-vehicle communication?

this would be handy, but most of the time the poeple in my vehicle are in my squad so it doesnt bother me..
    but a good idear anywho. maybe in a future patch?

Comment

There's a thread in the Modding forum:

How to talk only to those in the vehicle you're in without doing squad math?

that may in the future have more answers. As yet no one has figured it out.

Comment

I have asked for this in many threads. Basically, if DICE just added it as an option the Options screen, but doesn't even bind it to a specific key (by default), those that get in vehicles could map it, and those that just play Karkand wouldn't even know it was there.

I would map it to the 'y' key or something.

I really, really wish this option was added. Nothing more frustrating than seeing the enemy helo off to the right (just out of 'spotting' range) and not being able to tell the pilot to turn to attack!

Comment

It would be nice to actually be able to tell who is in the vehicle with you...... So you can at least send a text message.....

Comment

Great idea!!! Wow....an intelligent suggestion....eureka.

Comment

yes i wish it did it now. it would be nice talking to someone in my tank or car

Comment

It would be great if it was like this. That way if you scream "Pilot go over carrier" a different pilot wont be going over there like a dumb@$$.

Comment

it would be cool if all the pilots could communicate and work together to take out pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by alkajazz
                    it would be cool if all the pilots could communicate and work together to take out pilots.
                    Yea, some people already do that though to a certain extent. On gulf of Oman you'll realise the aeroplane whores are all in the squad 'Pilots', they communicate via VoiIP this way.

Comment

yeah, I had this idea, and its something I'd really like.

Comment

Working...
                      X