Noob here with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob here with a question

Been lurking for a while, finally decided to join. Been reading all the hints trying to get some points. Only up to about 3000 so far but I'm getting there. Question is what the heck is a "noob tube"? and besides padding whats the easiest way to get points?

Re: Noob here with a question

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

n00b t00b = M203/GP-30

Comment

i believe its the grenade launcher used by assault class.

Comment

Originally posted by [LG]Cataclysm
        Hi! Welcome to the forums!

n00b t00b = M203/GP-30

Ahh well I cant stand the 203 anyway. 3 round burst is teh gay

Comment

noob tube is AWwWWeome...use it when u parachute.

Comment

Welcome to TotalBF2. :hi:
            If you use the noobtube I will personally join the server you're in and knife you

Comment

Well if your looking for an easy way to gain some points and your cpu/gpu will allow it, I'd recomend playing large scale city maps such as 40 to 64 player versions of Karkand and Sharqui Peninsula. When playing Sharqui, try to be MEC and on Karkand, play as the USMC.
              Sharqui Peninsula:
              Select either engineer on Sharqui or one of the support kits (ie medic or support) and either follow groups of teamates around and make sure they are well supplied and healed or as engineer try to grab the tank and wreak havok in the streets (able to pull out of the city and repair when your tank gets low on health).
              Karkand:
              As USMC on Karkand, you are fortunate enough to have the area around your artilery to fall back to if need be and you can't lose your back base (which relieves some stress in the game). Depending on the traffic of the enemy vehicles near your front bases, one could play as engineer, placing mines all throughout the streets and utilize that powerful shotgun in the close quarters of the narrow allyways. Support kit can be used as well for easy points to follow your squad or other squads and resupply frequently. Medic is a kit that is highly played on this map but quite rarely utilized to its full potential (either due to poor tactical play on the behalf of the player playing as a medic or lackluster support from teamates). It can be quite easy to pepper a few health kits in high danger areas where it is most likely your teamates will be engaged by the enemy (chokepoints). In this way, the medic is able to hopefully save some teamates' lives and score a few points in doing so. Revivals are also in high demand when fighting for the first 2 flags in the city (hotel and square). This is due to the high perpensity of the MECs to use explosive ordinance (hand grenades, m203s, etc) in close quarters to flush out multiple targets at once. If given the propper support from your team to push back these targeted bombardments, one as a medic might be able to rush in and perform multiple revivals in the span of 20 seconds. The problem with revivals such as these, however, is that there is that chance your team didn't surpress the specific enemy(s) responsible for sed bombardment.

Anyway, just two maps that I sometimes use in sed ways for easy points if I am feeling lazy.

Comment

Working...
              X