Who's your favourite victim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your favourite victim?

So, which enemy gives you most pleasure of killing? A vehicle? A certain class? A pilot? Or?

For me, it is without a doubt the noob tubers. Nothing pleases me more than seeing one of these low-lifers miss me with a grenade, and then hammer them with my DAO during their reload.
    Every time they miss me with their noob tube, and I drop them - I ALWAYS run over to their corpse, grab their kit, reload and launch a nade at their corpse :evil:
    Then I pick up my own kit, feeling better than ever before

Re: Who's your favourite victim?

oh dear... so many...

--Vodnik a full BH..
    --Tank a full BH..
    --Helo a full BH..
    --AA a full BH..
    --Dropping a AT mine on top of a APC/Tank..
    --Sniping another Sniper (a good one that is)..

-- I could go on

Comment

anyone who comes into our main camp to try to blow our stuff up, or steal our vehicles.

I had one last night. He blew up our artilery, stole our helicopter and took off. But I nailed him 6 times with a stinger and blew him up

Comment

I love killing bunny hoppers. They go all spastic like a squirrel on crack hopping around, thinking it's going to help, them BAM, down they go. The only thing bunny hopping helped for them was to make them look like a fool. I usually follow-up a bunny hopper kill with a nice tea-bagging ritual.

My 2nd favorite victims are the ones that I kill with a sniper rifle over and over again. Sometimes I'll even feel brazen and stay in the same spot after a kill, only to get the same person standing in my crosshairs. I guess some people learn slower than others.

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
          I love killing bunny hoppers. They go all spastic like a squirrel on crack hopping around, thinking it's going to help, them BAM, down they go. The only thing bunny hopping helped for them was to make them look like a fool. I usually follow-up a bunny hopper kill with a nice tea-bagging ritual.

Haha yes, then I usually add "go back to CS lamer" :P

Also downing a full blackhawk has to be up there :P

Comment

When ever I get [AT Mine] kill, I get happpy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhanga
              When ever I get [AT Mine] kill, I get happpy.
              Only problem is that most of the time the [AT Mine] is replaced with [Teamkills] due to blind jeep drivers

Comment

I love:
                -blowing up BHs
                -mowing down clueless BH crews standing around on the helipad
                -knifing unaware snipers
                -killing a sniper with my pistol at long range
                -AT rocket kills against attack choppers

Comment

Anyone better than me

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
                    Droping a grenade at my feet while the bunny is in midair is always fun. Then sprint like hell as he lands on it.

Comment

Yesterday I had a copterpilot kill using the m95, love those, can almost hear the 'WTF??' (anyone else notice this only works like 1 out of a 100 times and ONLY through the front window, from the sides, I never got one from the side, not even at pretty much point blank range nonmoving before takeoff, not even the yellow splash that you did damage ).

Another thing I really like if someone kills me like 5 times in a row (well, dont like that part :cry:, read on) AND I find a way to nail them a couple of times (and prefferably leave them with the 'WTF??' feeling :laugh

Example:

Yesterday I got hammered like 4 times in a row on the carrier deck by attacking enemy AC with too-good pilots. Thus, we couldnt get foot on the mainland anymore.

Then chose to spawn at the boats (safe from bombing), then went to deck, then timed my run to hide between the AA installation at the end of the deck. Waited for AC to come in again in the AA, and battered the ###ho## with the goalkeeper ( Im pretty good with that one, if a jet makes a direct pass, then its either down or at least must return to repair) and a couple of missles. Downed a couple and scared the emeny chops and jets away for the next 5 minutes, enemy air assets no longer showed at the carrier for the rest of the round :-) (I allerted the team that AA was manned, so the BH's could be used again). the remainder of the round I continously placed c4 at their heli, each time detonating the second I hear reports of them firing, this way, they lost the helo's to travel time for as long as possible. It annoyed the hell out of a couple of copter and jet crews

Round won by team I love it when a plan comes together...

sidenote: i''ve got the airdefense badge (or something like it), like 10 times now (during play), but never seems to materialise in BFHQ :hmm:

Comment

Grenade launching into the BH compartment., watching them all fall out, makes me smile everytime.

Yeh [AT Mine] <--- gotta love that too

Comment

gotta be pistol kills on support players -- totally david & goliath

Comment

Heh, yes the grenade launcher is very fun. I love using it to blow up people in helis, but also to destroy buggies moving towards me.

Also knifing people who aren't playing attention. I was trying to knife someone earlier today, but he got up when I got near him, and I chased him for a bit before he eventually proned again. Ahh, the satisfaction of the hunt.

Comment

Shooting the roadkill-greedy Jeep/Buggy driver point blank with the Eryx while he's driving at you full speed - you need to stand still in the middle of the road, and wait - wait until he's allmost overrun you - allmost...

Comment

Working...
                              X