Battlefield 2: Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2: Special Forces

How will the multiplayer system work in this game? will it be like you can play both battlefield 2 and battlefield 2 special forces and they both add to your score on your account, like if you log on with your account for battlefield 2 will you be able to log onto battlefield 2 special forces with the same account and add points to that account when playing both battlefield 2 and battlefield 2 special forces?

Re: Battlefield 2: Special Forces

im pretty sure that the way it works is that it basically runs as a seperate game. im not sure if you create a new account or what, but i do know that you start over in global points. i remember reading a post by EA saying that there will be all new awards and stuff...so there ya have it. hope i could help.

Comment

That's funny I think I read some interview that said your rank would carry over to the add-on, I would just expect the points needed to do the unlocks to be seperate though.

Comment

I read somewhere that everyone starts out at zero..again.

I'll try and dig the info up. Might have been here. Again, just a rumor.

Comment

Its only like 7 days for the patch to come out - I am sure shortly after that they will release official details of the new game.

I would like to think they would tie together.

Comment

Working...
          X