Not going up a a rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going up a a rank

Ok last night i managed to get too a global score of 10566. And so now i should be a corperal and have a new weapons unlock.

But no. In BFHQ it shows me as having 10566 and that i am 101% of the way to corperal but i'm still a lance corperal so whats up with that? Its not a case of the score not updating because it does show my score but it just hasn't moved me up a rank

And ideas?

Re: Not going up a a rank

Keep playing it will come, trust me. And don't disconnect from the round as soon as you get the promotion, you have to finish the round.

Comment

Yeh, it probably did not update. Even if your score did, the rank did not, it should be fine the next time u log on

Comment

ok no probs ill guess i'll play some more

Comment

Yeah somtimes it takes alittle like gunner said you will get it

Comment

This happend to me too....I reached corporal last night and it took about 6 hours to update, all is fine now though and I have selected my unlock

Comment

yeah i just logged on again and i got my new rank and upgrade

And yeah don't listen to what anyone says the PKM OWNS! Seriously its far more accurate than the SAW and is a lot more powerful. The rate of fires not as good but it doesn't matter because more of the bullets hit.

Comment

If you cross a promotion line but stay on the same server playing....you won't get promoted. You have to log off and come back...1st point gets you your promotion.

I played on our server until like 25,270 for my Sgt. promotion...wondered where it was. Logged off..came back on...1st point...there it was.

Should have done it with 25,001.

Comment

As everyone above says, dont worry, my mate had 13400 points before he got Corporal, it was weird but he got it in the end, with one of my accounts i had 1780 points and still hadnt reached lance corporal

Comment

Working...
                  X