Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 on your own veichles?!

Hi all,
    I saw some guy yesterday putting C4 on a jeep (our own) and drove off.
    Whats up with that? Was he going for some kamikazee-mission or was he planning to "plant it" ouside an enemybase or something? Do the C4 go off if you crash into something?

Re: C4 on your own veichles?!

Its called a jihad jeep by some people. Its mainly for suicide runs. You slap all you c4 on your jeep, pull out the detonator, and drive into a group of people/armor. You can either wait for the jeep to blow up (which also blows the c4) or jump out and hit the detonator. Some people actually do use it to plant in some plave and get some kills, but usually its a suicide mission. I wouldnt reccomend doing it though. It isnt that effective becuase you have to get at least 2 kills to counteract the suicide deduction.

Comment

ok here it is.....if you drive into a tank and the tank shoots you the C4 blows up too and you will kill the tank...another thing is to drive the jeep to a enemy outpost that is full of guys and get out and run of and as soon as the jeep is as full as possible or the jeep drives of detonate the C4 and you will get some kills....when i play karkend sometimes i strap C4 to my APC so when im gonna die from a tank or bunch of troops i drive into them so im not the only one that will die

Comment

lol

It was probably me!

I go under the name 'A_SUICIDAL_SPEC_OPS'.

Its extremely effective and annoys the absolute hell out of people.

Tanks are best, they only get one shot to stop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19
          lol

It was probably me!

I go under the name 'A_SUICIDAL_SPEC_OPS'.

Its extremely effective and annoys the absolute hell out of people.

Tanks are best, they only get one shot to stop you.
          yes it can be great fun and you should hear the victems
          Lame/noob etc
          LOL

Comment

It has its benifits. Its an easy way to take out a tank/Apc if your team is getting slaughtered.

Comment

You can also park it near a flag and wait for a blackhawk to hover to cap the flag. Then detonate. That is always good for a laugh.

Comment

lol, do you really need to explain what he's doing? Duhhh..

Comment

If I do it - it is not always for jihad runs - lots of times I do it just in case I run across something like a tank or APC when traversing the map. If I make it - great - the jeep turns into bait for the enemy. If I do not make it, then I more than likely took an enemy out with me.

Comment

I always did that in BF42.

Comment

C4 jeeps aren't always suicide runs at all. 75% of the time I will not be killed by the enemy or by my own C4 when I do a C4 jeep, it's all a matter of getting your timing right and having enough speed. You need to let the jeep roll to the target and still be far enough away from you that you won't be killed by the explosion.

In a way, it's kind of cheap, but it still isn't a common thing so it's not really a problem yet. I mainly do it on Kubra dam as MEC.

Comment

Working...
                      X