X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Perfect Example...Psssh please.

The Most Bitch Ass Server There is in BF2
    Hello fellow BF2 comrades and comradettes - Just dropping you all a little FYI, if you wanna play on a 64 player slot server that is packed just about every night, go to 70.86.142.230:16567 . Not only will you be introduced to new ways of dieing your guarenteed to get teamkilled a minimum of 30 times in one game. You say 30? Yes 30 bare minimum, you'll get sliced, diced, chopped, shot, ran-over by a planes doing mach 1.5, you'll experience the feeling of an Anti-aircraft missle going through your body like warm butter. Oh yes, this plus lots, lots more. Better yet the admins of this server just don't give a ****...isn't that great! You'll have snaught nosed 15 year old kids as your squad leaders, you'll feel the pain especially when your VOIP'd by one of them telling you to do something....Man it's GREAT! You'll find your self biting and scratching just to get in a Jeep and If that's not enough look at your map, see all those blue dots running around like Jerry's kids without a ****ing clue...LOL, yeah buddy those are your teammates!!! Man I love BF2 and I hope you do too. Have a great one.

Your Buddy,

Red
    RedOneAlphaView Public ProfileSend a private message to RedOneAlphaSend email to RedOneAlphaFind More Posts by RedOneAlphaAdd RedOneAlpha to Your Buddy List

4 Hours Ago #2 ShadowWarrior18D vbmenu_register("postmenu_386913", true);
    Sergeant Major

Re: The Most Bitch Ass Server There is in BF2
    uh alright thanks for sharing

^ Im a really horrible BF2 player
    ShadowWarrior18DView Public ProfileSend a private message to ShadowWarrior18DVisit ShadowWarrior18D's homepage!Find More Posts by ShadowWarrior18DAdd ShadowWarrior18D to Your Buddy List

4 Hours Ago #3 PrayingHands vbmenu_register("postmenu_386918", true);
    Sergeant First Class

One man's ceiling is another man's floor. It is impolite to come here and say nasty things about a server someone is paying money to operate. I beleive blacklisting servers on this forum is against the rules.

C2.PrayingHands CLONE CLAN USA
    PrayingHandsView Public ProfileSend a private message to PrayingHandsSend email to PrayingHandsVisit PrayingHands's homepage!Find More Posts by PrayingHandsAdd PrayingHands to Your Buddy List

4 Hours Ago #4 DeathGiver vbmenu_register("postmenu_386919", true);
    Second Lieutenant

Quite frankly we dont give a ****.
    DeathGiverView Public ProfileFind More Posts by DeathGiverAdd DeathGiver to Your Buddy List

3 Hours Ago #5 Jesse vbmenu_register("postmenu_386975", true);
    Sergeant Major

I think the ready-made style posts like this should just be deleted. Or there should be a ranting-only section, one or the other. Way too many "this person hacks", "this tactic is cheap and you suck if you use it", "this admin r n00b for ban me", "this server sucks", etc... out there today.
    JesseView Public ProfileSend a private message to JesseFind More Posts by JesseAdd Jesse to Your Buddy List

3 Hours Ago #6 BasherTarr vbmenu_register("postmenu_386986", true);
    Corporal

I really don't care. Don't play at that server anymore. There are like 1,500 others to choose from.

BasherTarrView Public ProfileSend a private message to BasherTarrFind More Posts by BasherTarrAdd BasherTarr to Your Buddy List

2 Hours Ago #7 machstem vbmenu_register("postmenu_387010", true);
    Staff Sergeant

Gotta love it...some people say 1500 other servers, some people say 8000 other servers. If you don't know the number of official servers online, don't put a number.

As for the server in question, meh...I tend to play on any and most servers, and most of the people that play are incompetent fools. I get about 2 out of 10 people that actually know what they are doing, and even less do anything to help the game progress..

PEACE

Pentium 16, 65ghz
    720gb of RAM
    600TB HDD
    ATI-2 x8000
    HUGE CASING!
    And the mother of all gaming needs, a 1.44mb floppy drive
    machstemView Public ProfileSend a private message to machstemFind More Posts by machstemAdd machstem to Your Buddy List

Wel
    2 Hours Ago #8 =::StOn3dWoLf::= vbmenu_register("postmenu_387017", true);
    Chief Warrant Officer 5

lol, I love how you wrote it, very funny

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Well thank you =::StOn3dWoLf::= for the props, you were the only one that was intelligent enough not only one to catch the humor in that post. The rest of you, your personality's far outweigh your intelligence....or wait maybe it's the other way around...LOL, who cares.

Re: A Perfect Example...Psssh please.

so your just telling us how you dont like bf2 or what?

Comment

Any point to that post? If there is I must have missed it.

Comment

Welcome to BF2 or pretty much ANY online game.

Comment

Ehhh what? Thanks for that fabulous bit of information.

Comment

I don't get it...

Comment

big post - little point

how about a nice warm glass of shut the hell up?!

at least give us something to read, or learn, or do, or something.

garbage post.

Comment

guys! you're all missing the point! the cops were undercover for internal affairs the entire time!

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                  guys! you're all missing the point! the cops were undercover for internal affairs the entire time!
                  Haha rofl

Comment

Thanks for bringing out the badside of the people on these forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X