God bye cruel world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God bye cruel world

so i tried some mod thing and it didnt work, some waeon unlcoker for SP it. it doesent work and when i join agame it say im modded. so i get out change everything back still wont work. But ive realized i have been maybe obssesed with bf2. theres more to life and im gonna find it. so long cruel world i may post again rarley but i am now leaving you with 360+ posts goodbye
    -360 out for:cry: ever

Re: God bye cruel world

Originally posted by Hollister360
    so i tried some mod thing and it didnt work, some waeon unlcoker for SP it. it doesent work and when i join agame it say im modded. so i get out change everything back still wont work. But ive realized i have been maybe obssesed with bf2. theres more to life and im gonna find it. so long cruel world i may post again rarley but i am now leaving you with 360+ posts goodbye
    see ya and you are right to leave i did since my last game on a public server and i got kiked 3times from my country server cause of my rank ahahah this game suck and its funny...ill play this game when the next patch is out. i think its for 3 or 4th of october from the last info i got.

Comment

Later.

Comment

lol thought this was a suicide note or somethin :laugh:

Yeah, you shouldn't obsess over the game. Everything in moderation Hope to see you back sometime though.

Comment

Someone who isn't bored of BF2 yet? :O rare these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
            Someone who isn't bored of BF2 yet? :O rare these days.
            I only started playing online last night, I can't get enough .

Comment

I still enjoy playing, but I also play in TWL so it keeps it challenging.

Comment

good bye

come back again:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                  I only started playing online last night, I can't get enough .
                  Dude go to a server with kubra dam!! you dont know what ur missing (i like kubra dam :/)

Comment

Originally posted by Josh812
                    Dude go to a server with kubra dam!! you dont know what ur missing (i like kubra dam :/)
                    I'm with you on that one. Kubra Dam is one of my favorite maps.

Comment

boring...yea i play twl also...keeps me into it...ready for the mods...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hollister360
                        Pce, ne tru homie wnt play dez gmz!

Comment

Originally posted by pilote<tardif
                          see ya and you are right to leave i did since my last game on a public server and i got kiked 3times from my country server cause of my rank ahahah this game suck and its funny.
                          Wow.. you played over 244 hours and you think the game sucks? Am I missing something here?

Comment

uh latear then

Comment

ah. life.......friends, girlfriends, sports.....school.......wait a tick.......school isn't life its hell..........GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X