which one guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one guys?

hi, im having trouble choosing a AMD cpu these two items are both the same price, so which one:

Ex-Demo AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Processor (OEM), Socket 939, HTSB

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Processor, Socket 939, "San Diego Core",

Re: which one guys?

Nice Battlefield 2 tip!

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
      Nice Battlefield 2 tip!
      wat??? im asking which processor should i get and you reply with that?

Comment

Originally posted by hohmann
        wat??? im asking which processor should i get and you reply with that?
        He's giving you sh*t cause he thinks you can only post BF2 related things in the GENERAL section. He's wrong.

So you are taking our advice hohmann and not getting the alienware and building your own. Good choice and it's nice to know some people listen to advice in these forums.

I would deffinately go the 'san diego' core. It's not an ex demo. It has twice the level 2 cache and a faster clock speed. AND it will come with a fan. That's a hands down winner IMO.

Comment

homann,
          You're not going to notice any difference between them. But i would go with the ex-demo - i mean, it couldn't have been a demo chip for long.

I've got a 3700+ and love it but only because it's got 2gb ram and a geforce 7800 gtx to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
            He's giving you sh*t cause he thinks you can only post BF2 related things in the GENERAL section. He's wrong.

So you are taking our advice hohmann and not getting the alienware and building your own. Good choice and it's nice to know some people listen to advice in these forums.

I would deffinately go the 'san diego' core. It's not an ex demo. It has twice the level 2 cache and a faster clock speed. AND it will come with a fan. That's a hands down winner IMO.
            this isnt bF2 related its hardware related thats why it should be in the hardware section

Comment

I've heard tell that the San Diego core is the one all the hardware-hardon boys go for over anything else so I would say its prolly that one.

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
                General Discuss all the latest Battlefield 2 entries, tips and tricks, and bugs.

Reading is fundamental.

Comment

Working...
                X