Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if this bug has been mentioned before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this bug has been mentioned before...

But last night i was playing on zatar wetlands, and i was assigned to the MEC but i wanted play USMC. Knowing the server didnt have autobalance, i suiceded myself, waited for the spawn time limit to be over and quickly changed to the USMC side and spawned ASAP. When i spawned however, i was an arab wearing USMC gear and had their guns. I spawned on the carrier, and not one person shot at me. So i hoped into the AA gun and started blasting them all down.

Anyways, i didnt mean for this to happen, but yer, hopefully this bug gets fixed.

Re: Not sure if this bug has been mentioned before...

Originally posted by sincles
    But last night i was playing on zatar wetlands, and i was assigned to the MEC but i wanted play USMC. Knowing the server didnt have autobalance, i suiceded myself, waited for the spawn time limit to be over and quickly changed to the USMC side and spawned ASAP. When i spawned however, i was an arab wearing USMC gear and had their guns. I spawned on the carrier, and not one person shot at me. So i hoped into the AA gun and started blasting them all down.

Anyways, i didnt mean for this to happen, but yer, hopefully this bug gets fixed.
    Known bug, unfortuately. Hopefully it will be fixed in the 1.03 "Super" patch on October 3rd.

I wouldn't go around detailing how to exploit either...perhaps contacting EA customer support would be something most constructive?

Comment

Thats the first time ive heard of that bug's,but this game is loaded with bugs

Comment

happened to me.. It scared the hee-be-jee-bees out of me.

Comment

Working...
        X