gaining rank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaining rank?

Any ideas why it doesn’t list what my status is on the way to the next rank? It is still showing me as a private and to the best of my knowledge I should be at least PFC. Do I need to update anything or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks

Re: gaining rank?

Only playing in Ranked Servers give you points. You can check out your progress in the BFHQ section.

Comment

thanks im aware of that. i only play on ranked ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Osmond
        thanks im aware of that. i only play on ranked ones...
        If you aren't gaining something on ranked multiplayer, I give you the advice the first start at solo games, like I did, that will learn you first all the buttons you need to know etc...

Quick009.

Comment

geeeee thanks for the wonderful tip

Comment

Your stats link isn't working, but how many global points do you have?

Comment

yeah thats the thing i cant get that to work right now. been messing with it...

anyways, i just got done playing about 2 hours ago. you know how you get the points awarded to you after the 3rd game. well i played till then and got if i remember correctly around 40. whenever im in the BFHQ it doesn't show any points at all. it shows nothing related to the points you received in game.

Comment

Well first off if you uncheck the box in the bottom of the screen that says Auto Join, you will see your points after each round. The game awards points every round, not every 3 rounds.

Second, sometimes the BF stats server does not log you in correctly and you will show as having zero points. The only thing I can recommend is to play on EA servers to make sure that your stats get tallied. Some other servers may say ranked, but they do not report.

Try and play one round on an Official EA server, then go to your BFHQ and see if anything has shown up. Make sure that you are using the right account also.

Comment

thanks i'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                  X