Mashtuur Wierdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mashtuur Wierdness

I found out that if you go to mashtuur city (maybe other maps too) and shoot the stoplights that stick out of the ground nothing happens... they stand up all day long until you shoot the actual colored lights (red,yellow,green). Once you shoot the lights the whole stoplight will pop up out of the ground and fall over. Bizarre.

I dont know what a quick reply is but I have to type something here. Thank you.

Re: Mashtuur Wierdness

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla: Thanks for the intel... This could be really serious to the outcome of a match!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ace203
      :blabla: :blabla: :blabla: Thanks for the intel... This could be really serious to the outcome of a match!!!
      lol nice

Ill try it, cool trick. Maybe its part of the destructable environment we were promised.

Comment

Seems like it would have had to be programmed that way purposely. Why else would it happen? And I know this isnt a big deal or anything, dont get me wrong, I just happen to stumble on it one night and was curious what must have been going thru the heads of the programmers.

Comment

Hehheeheehe and good night !

Comment

Tips and Tricks has come down to, how to make the stop lights fall over?
            -moved-

Comment

You can also run over them in a tank :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                Tips and Tricks has come down to, how to make the stop lights fall over?
                -moved-
                lol. Well done:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X