Battle Recorder in demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Recorder in demo?

i was recording me playin in the bf2 demo, but when i go to the file i recorded, i cant get in it. is the battlerecorder only in the full battlefield 2 game? if its not, can someone plz tell me how to get into battle recorder?

Re: Battle Recorder in demo?

as far as I know it is possible:
    read here
    that post is my basic instructions for recording, there is a link in there to another post made for the demo but that was mostly for advanced editing etc.
    It should help you get it working anyway.

Comment

thanks. i did all of the steps until it said to go to the "community" section in the bf2 game. i went there, and it said something like "battlerecord bookmarks" with a list of servers. i clicked on one and it began to download, but it said it cant. it said that the file was missing or something.

Comment

Make sure there's two files from your demo in the "..\my documents\battlefield 2\profiles\default\demos" folder

They should be called something like "myDemo.bf2demo" and "myDemo-def.bf2cam"
        (the words myDemo will be the name you called your demo in the console)
        As far as I know it should be working fine if those two files are there.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Comment

the files should be listed in battlerecorder library and not battlerecorder bookmarks.
          I have no idea what the bookmarks are for. They give me an error message too.

Comment

it still dosent show... it might be because i set the "mydemo.bf2demo" to a windows media file by accident...lol. is there any way to change a file back to "Unknown Application"?

Comment

Working...
            X