Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little common sense to help your team along.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little common sense to help your team along.

1 If you don’t have a target, don’t shoot. It leads your teammate believer the enemy is around and it also gives away you position.

2 If you are the pilot your job is to fly the aircraft; the gunners job is to gun. I think that is why the names are the way they are. Hold a good hover so the gunners can shoot. In the bomber the pilot gets one drop. The gunner has what, 4 racks of 4?

3 If you are driving the tank and the gunner starts shooting, DON’T swing the turret to see what he is shooting at it destroys his aim.

4 MOST OF ALL if someone is asking for a ride give it to them. TEAM remember TEAM.

Re: A little common sense to help your team along.

for 2...pilots do more than jst flying..they also bomb and fire missles and their machine gun...when ever im a co pilot for the bomber..i just go for the ride since the laser camara doesnt really like me too much

and the rest seems reasonable

Comment

Ya but people who play BF2 dont even know about this site and also some dont even care for a certain thread AND we have many motha****in *********s playing the game. They deserve a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        for 2...pilots do more than jst flying..they also bomb and fire missles and their machine gun...when ever im a co pilot for the bomber..i just go for the ride since the laser camara doesnt really like me too much

and the rest seems reasonable

I have seen it used to great effect. It might imporve your game if you learned how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Debauchery

1 If you don’t have a target, don’t shoot. It leads your teammate believer the enemy is around and it also gives away you position.

2 If you are the pilot your job is to fly the aircraft; the gunners job is to gun. I think that is why the names are the way they are. Hold a good hover so the gunners can shoot. In the bomber the pilot gets one drop. The gunner has what, 4 racks of 4?

3 If you are driving the tank and the gunner starts shooting, DON’T swing the turret to see what he is shooting at it destroys his aim.

4 MOST OF ALL if someone is asking for a ride give it to them. TEAM remember TEAM.

Ditto .

Comment

I agree with you. I hate it when I am driving a tank and a guy jumps in the gunners seat, and starts shooting at everything. 1. I think that he is shooting at an enemy, so I stop and look. 2. He gives away our position. Next time someone does this I will ask them to stop. If they do not, I will exit the tank and make him stop with my Jackhammer. Just kidding, I don't teamkill.

Comment

Originally posted by Debauchery
              i cant speak much for the jets, obviously your talking about them (except for the mention about hovering) but i do fly the attack helo's more than my fair share so i figured i'de charm in. as a pilot i dont want to have a gunner, and about 95% of the time i'm already unhappy when one jumps in. i dont care about their one shot one kill TV missle, its worthless when the majority of gunners i've had will wait for me to sight up a target, let my missles rip then (since the gunners view with the missle and the pilots view are exactly the same) simply fire off an TV, not even have to guide it and get all the kills/glory/points. thats the lamest, most lazy thing i've ever seen so my suggestion is... all you guys who do nothing but gun, do your team a favor and learn to fly yourselves (IN SINGLE PLAYER!) yeah the gunners are powerful but they cant do anything that the pilot cant do himself so learn to fly and then you dont ever have to rely on someone else for all your points AKA "contribultion to your team"

Comment

Originally posted by (-W3rD-)GotMilk
                (since the gunners view with the missle and the pilots view are exactly the same) simply fire off an TV, not even have to guide it and get all the kills/glory/points. thats the lamest, most lazy thing i've ever seen so my suggestion is... all you guys who do nothing but gun, do your team a favor and learn to fly yourselves (IN SINGLE PLAYER!) yeah the gunners are powerful but they cant do anything that the pilot cant do himself so learn to fly and then you dont ever have to rely on someone else for all your points AKA "contribultion to your team"

Wow, maybe egoists like you should also go back to single player and stay there? That way no teammates can compete for all your deserved kills.

Comment

Originally posted by bjack
                  Wow, maybe egoists like you should also go back to single player and stay there? That way no teammates can compete for all your deserved kills.
                  i'm saying that the gunner position isnt as important as everyone wants it to be and with a pilot whos not afraid to go kill a few things by himself its actually pretty useless. are you offended by what i said? guess it pertains to you then

before this turns into a flame war remember my point here is to learn to fly yourselves so your not a crutch for your team

Comment

The "I fire the gun cause I like the noise" gunners that shoot at everything and everything are a waste of time and energy.

Not only do they give away position, but most are so dumb they will overheat the guns to the point they will not work when they really do need em. I know you can stagger your shots and keep them from overheating - but is there really any justification to just firing away at nothing?

I have one friend that does this - he says it is because he likes the chance that someone will run into his fire - lol. Whatever - those gunners suck.

Comment

Working...
                    X