Now this is blackhawk whoreing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is blackhawk whoreing

In my server there are 12 people in songua stalemate... 6 on each side. All 6 ppl got into their teams blackhawk, didnt shoot anyone, just went around recapping flags. Commander got like 1200 points, 2nd was like 860.

Thats insane.

Personally...its fun and all to do, but when ur just doing it to get points and not evading/killing ppl...its boring

Re: Now this is blackhawk whoreing

yea well at least ur not ****ing off many ppl with the bh whoring

Comment

Originally posted by Lone
      In my server there are 12 people in songua stalemate... 6 on each side. All 6 ppl got into their teams blackhawk, didnt shoot anyone, just went around recapping flags. Commander got like 1200 points, 2nd was like 860.

Thats insane.

Personally...its fun and all to do, but when ur just doing it to get points and not evading/killing ppl...its boring
      Agreed it gets very boring. The next time they do this.. try planting c4 all around one of your flags.. when it goes neutral let it go off. I bet you get a few kills with it anyways.

Also, I heard that you can stick C4 close to the top of the flag pole? Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

That's just sad.

Comment

Yes, you can take the helo out if u put c4 on the flag. It's quite fun

Comment

How exactly does one get the TNT on top of the flagpole?

Comment

Originally posted by Selecter
              How exactly does one get the TNT on top of the flagpole?
              You don't need to get it on the very top. Just stand at the base facing the pole, jump, and at the top of you jump place the c4. It's up high enough that two will take out a bh.

Comment

I dont know why people complain about BH whoring i mean its not that hard to shoot one down i mean have a couple of guys in vehicle all shot or get in a stringer,i like BH whore's its fun to shoot them down and get 6 easy kills

Comment

Only thing about C4ing a pole is, they actually have to come in close enough to be effective, the distance a BH can be to a pole is rather far, and many good BH pilots are noticing this.

Comment

Thats pretty cool i have never got 1200 points on one game before

I Agree too it get really boring if you just stay in the blackhawk in whole game anf recapping flags

Comment

Thats insane.

from the first moment you noticed them doing it three of you should have left the server then joined again, that would have stuffed em because you need ten to start the game :laugh:

Comment

[QUOTE=Lone]In my server there are 12 people in songua stalemate... 6 on each side. All 6 ppl got into their teams blackhawk, didnt shoot anyone, just went around recapping flags. Commander got like 1200 points, 2nd was like 860.

Thats insane.

NO is padding and cheeting.

If both side play fair and try to kill each other then:

It isn’t whoring. It is putting your equipment to it’s best and proper use.

Comment

put your aimer on the top of the flag or just below the point then switch from ur gun to c4 jump and throw itll land on the top nicely...when that bh comes it wont be able to survive 2 well placed c4s...then they will whine...

Ea will probably wipe their stats cos of their insane best round score...theyll assume they r stat padders

Comment

wow! do you remember ANY of their names?

Comment

Thats insane.

And I think this should be solid evidence of my arguement in the thread asking if using the Blackhawk is stat padding. Normally it isn't, but capping flags on purpose as was done in this example, with no fighting at all, I do believe would be stat padding.

Comment

Working...
                              X