Losing as Chinese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing as Chinese

you guys lose more when playing chinese than MEC or US?
    i do, i cant figure it out

Re: Losing as Chinese

Not really, except maybe for Songhua because of the double-BH (when two of them are up you can't even take a leak without being minigunned ). Otherwise I'd say it's about even for me. Chinese usually wins Dragon Valley, often Dalian Plant. Daiqing seems a wash as does FuShe.

~Wolfgang

Comment

yeah, songhua sucks 'cos of the two bhs. and while fushe pass also has 2 bhs for the us side, at least there are attack choppers and jets to take care of 'em...

Comment

Are Dice and EA US companies? I do get the feeling that the game is weighted ever so slightly towards the USMC team. The BH being a case in point.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalSPG
          Are Dice and EA US companies? I do get the feeling that the game is weighted ever so slightly towards the USMC team. The BH being a case in point.
          not only that, but maps like wetlands were USMC get 2 airports!

Comment

hahaha... hilarious... no they're not, but im sure you'd like it to be a US conspiracy anyway, facts notwithstandings.

Besides, have you looked at the global win/loss stats for the game? China beats USMC more often than not and MEC is about even.

Comment

Hell yes, I get that feeling too, especially considering I've been playing more often as MEC than I have been for the USMC. Everything, the BH doing more damage, Humvees needing more power to destroy than the Vodniks, the M16A2 always feeling like it kills in one burst while AK-101's always feel like they need at least half a clip to take someone down, and hell, I'm not even going to start talking about sniper rifles. But, I do have the say, the MI-28 is way better than the AH-1Z, especially the gunner's main attack weapon. Still, that doesn't really even things out...

I dunno, to me it just seems like USMC soldiers need more ammo to take down than anyone else. Does anyone else get that feeling?

Comment

maybe its cuz no one wants to play as chinese cuz the player clothesarent that great...i mean if u look at the helmets of some of them...i woudlnt wear that..the only one that looks cool is the special forces...love the berret..plus ak47 is not accurate at all

Comment

We found the perfect antidote for 2 BH on Songhua .. 4 of the squad AT , 1 medic and 1 support .... after we had taken them down a couple of times they steered well clear ...:laugh:

Comment

Am really suprised anyone has trouble with Black Hawks on Songhua. That's always my best scoring level, mainly from BH kills.

Just grab an APC. Get into the water and use the hills and trees for cover. Avoid the flags, where most the anti-tank action is. BHs tend to go to the flags to fire on people. You need distance from the flags so your cannon can angle up to hit them. So stay away from the towns!

BHs are slow and often hover a lot, makes hitting them very easy. Shoot for the cockpit or the crew quarters and you will get some kills or even bring the chopper down. Learn to lead them and you can bring them down easy.

Remember one BH kill is usually worth 2-4 kills. So if you're patient and set up your ambush you get a lot when it works.

Comment

I always win when I'm Chinese for some reason, usually only when I'm flying the plane or gunning in the choper. *NOTE: Z-10 & Su-30 > all.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                        maybe its cuz no one wants to play as chinese cuz the player clothesarent that great...i mean if u look at the helmets of some of them...i woudlnt wear that..the only one that looks cool is the special forces...love the berret..plus ak47 is not accurate at all
                        Yes, because there is a direct correlation between how helmets look and whether or not a team will win.

Comment

Originally posted by sturmvogel
                          Yes, because there is a direct correlation between how helmets look and whether or not a team will win.
                          what i meant was that since no one wants to play as chinese cuz of the bad helmets..then ppl will get forced to play as chinese and then they wont try as hard cuz ..they dont wanna play as that team

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                            what i meant was that since no one wants to play as chinese cuz of the bad helmets..then ppl will get forced to play as chinese and then they wont try as hard cuz ..they dont wanna play as that team
                            youre not making a f*cking sense
                            but thanks for posting

Comment

I think I have the best win to loss ratio with the Chinese team.

Comment

Working...
                              X