Legit Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legit Stats

I've been playing for about 40 hourish, and I'm prety frustrated now with rank and such. I see all these players with hella bars and I'm still stuck at Lance Corporal. There's a huge jump from LC to C and I'm wondering how come you guys have such high stats, is there some secret I'm missing or do I suck? I think all the people I see are stat whoring, because it takes so much to get high ranking, am I missing something? I mean even World of Warcaft takes about 60 hours to max out or so, but I'm almost at that time commitment with BF2 and I love it, but still I want the gun unlocks. I've been playing city maps a lot more and max out at 32 players, I think I average about 30-70 points a game, but at that rate, it'll still take forever. Can I get some suggesstions please? Thanks

Re: Legit Stats

BF2 is supposed to be a MP game with longevity, All those with high ranks have pretty much played everyday from day 1. It takes a lot of work yes, but it is worth it.
    All I can really recommend is to keep at it!

Comment

man i have played this game for so many hours and i finally got there but not before i put in almost 100 hours so don't feel bad you don't suck nobody really sucks at this game some people just have a natural ability that the rest of us noobs don't posess

Comment

playing infantry won't get you 50+ points in about 15 mins. unless you're playing karkand. if you're not on karkand and you want to consistently get high scores, get in a bh or armor.

Comment

if you do it right it should only take about 80-90 hours to get to sargent, which is 25,000 points i believe. thats 3 unlocks, which covers spec ops, PKM, and anti armour; the only real 3 unlocks that are ever worth getting.

Comment

Some of those highest ranking players have clocked more than 500+ hours by now...

So look at it this way : For every 1 hour you play... they play (have played) 12 hours...

Time is the real key for getting rank... ppl with 20.000 points vs your 2000 points aint 10 times better than you... they've just played longer

Comment

Originally posted by Moke
              Some of those highest ranking players have clocked more than 500+ hours by now...

So look at it this way : For every 1 hour you play... they play (have played) 12 hours...

Time is the real key for getting rank... ppl with 20.000 points vs your 2000 points aint 10 times better than you... they've just played longer

What he said. I don't look at the leader board as people who are better then me, just people that have more time to play then I do.

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88
                I think all the people I see are stat whoring, because it takes so much to get high ranking, am I missing something? I mean even World of Warcaft takes about 60 hours to max out
                60 hours to get level 60 in WoW? ********, and you know it. There's something called SPM, you should look it up before you call everyone a stat padder you noob.

Originally posted by Holle
                What he said. I don't look at the leader board as people who are better then me, just people that have more time to play then I do.
                Really, you think you're special?

Comment

i had a quick look at whose first this afternoon and just thought what the hell, who the hell is going to catch these people up? i think its gone way beyond the point where any normal casual player can ever catch em... or even some hardcore players for that matter, they gotta be machines, theres no other explanation!

Comment

People who have high stats dont mess around like lets say me lol iam good and all that but for the hours i have played i should have alot more points and the reason i dont because once again i mess around to much the people with the high stats play what there good at all the time and iam sure they mess around less you know what i mean but yeah even if i stop messing around i dont see my self gettin 130,000 points anytimes soon besides if i just tried to get rank all day i dont think it would be much fun

Comment

just get in a aircraft or armor and you'll get more than 30-70 a round

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88
                        I've been playing for about 40 hourish, and I'm prety frustrated now with rank and such. I see all these players with hella bars and I'm still stuck at Lance Corporal. There's a huge jump from LC to C and I'm wondering how come you guys have such high stats, is there some secret I'm missing or do I suck? I think all the people I see are stat whoring, because it takes so much to get high ranking, am I missing something? I mean even World of Warcaft takes about 60 hours to max out or so, but I'm almost at that time commitment with BF2 and I love it, but still I want the gun unlocks. I've been playing city maps a lot more and max out at 32 players, I think I average about 30-70 points a game, but at that rate, it'll still take forever. Can I get some suggesstions please? Thanks
                        PLAY A LOT

Comment

Originally posted by MooJuice
                          if you do it right it should only take about 80-90 hours to get to sargent, which is 25,000 points i believe. thats 3 unlocks, which covers spec ops, PKM, and anti armour; the only real 3 unlocks that are ever worth getting.
                          By "doing it right" you mean play only as a medic and have incredible skill as a pilot?

I'd say getting to Sergeant that fast(80-90 hrs) is not the norm...80-100 hrs to get to Corp. is about average I think...or maybe I just suck.:laugh:

Comment

I have played for about 85 hours and im about 800 points from corporal. However when i get to corporal the pain will be over and can start trying new tactics and stuff (not playing medic on karkand)

Comment

I've played for nearly 304 hours and I'm about 1100 points off sergeant . I gave up looking at the top players stats a long time ago because there's just no chance of catching them .My advice is just play the game and enjoy it . The points will come along with the badges and ribbons but it just takes time mate ... lots and lots of time .

Comment

Working...
                              X