Tweaked effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweaked effects

Just some effects to show off. I got my 7800GTX, booted up BF2, ran great, and decided to do some modding on BF:E. I deleted all of the old effects and made new ones - here are some pics, i'll explain them.

oh noes horrible AI shooting at me with a .50! Anyways, he's been sitting there for a while and the smoke says it, the new bullet hit effect for 'dirt' is displayed.

Just looking at two blokes who can't hit the dude on the right, the guy on top just got done from crouching firing his weapon, a bit of smoke lingers where he was.

This is my favorite, heavy combat situation, not a smoke grenade. Since I made a small smoke effect for most of the weapons (excluding pistols), the more you shoot the smoke you're going to make, the smoke lingers for about 12 seconds every time it emits any smoke.

I'll be modding more of BF:E to fix bugs and do other stuff.

Re: Tweaked effects

Looks nice, 'bout the same as mine actually.

Comment

my video card won't support it \/_\/

Comment

Nice, only 7800xx cards?

Comment

meh, neither will mine... showing off, lucky b....

Comment

nah this isn't for only 7800 cards, any card will run it, i'm not saying you'll be able to rip it up with your mx440, but if you have frames to spare then this will be fine.

Comment

Re: Tweaked effects (rawr preview)

Originally posted by Frosty289
              Just some effects to show off. I got my 7800GTX, booted up BF2, ran great, and decided to do some modding on BF:E. I deleted all of the old effects and made new ones - here are some pics, i'll explain them.

oh noes horrible AI shooting at me with a .50! Anyways, he's been sitting there for a while and the smoke says it, the new bullet hit effect for 'dirt' is displayed.

Just looking at two blokes who can't hit the dude on the right, the guy on top just got done from crouching firing his weapon, a bit of smoke lingers where he was.

This is my favorite, heavy combat situation, not a smoke grenade. Since I made a small smoke effect for most of the weapons (excluding pistols), the more you shoot the smoke you're going to make, the smoke lingers for about 12 seconds every time it emits any smoke.

I'll be modding more of BF:E to fix bugs and do other stuff.
              erm, I dont see any linky !

Comment

I Lolth (Love) the bullet 50 cal effects ont he ground. Nice work man!

Comment

yay i love this one

really cool indeed, keep it goin

Comment

erm, I dont see any linky !
                    This isn't a seperate download, this will be a part of the next BF:E release.

Comment

Originally posted by Frosty289
                      this will be a part of the next BF:E release
                      Excellent! and looking better than ever!
                      Lookin forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                      X