Holluboku_Jungle in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holluboku_Jungle in the making

Hey, ive been making a map and i think its about time i got a few screenshots of it out to you guys, the map isnt finished but ive managed to finish the Chinese main base and 1 blank flag that you have to capture, i have started a 3rd blank flag but it isnt finished yet just needs a few lil touches here and there. so the screenshots are below and a lil bit about what is in that screenshot etc.

Chinese main base:

The first screenshot shows the APC, TANK and Transport Chopper, the base is fairly large but not too large. The second screenshot is the entrance to the base it hows one small jeep and one large jeep with bunkers on either side of the big sand bag things.

Capture Point One:

This is the first capture point, looks abit bare but thats because i can't capture it on my own lol, theres to boats to the right of the screenshot but they are out of view and there is a APC straight ahead also to the left is a mounted machine gun and a stationary anti-tank, also some trees.

Capture Point Two:

The first screenshot is the bridge leading to capture point two, it's a fairly long bridge and is the only way in and the only way out of capture point two unless you get the attack helicopter that is right next to the flag. I think this would be the capture point that would win the game, because of the bridge being the only way in and out there should be some good combat going on.

The second screenshot is the capture point itself, it isnt too packed but then again it isnt finished yet, i want to add a few more village houses etc, also the objectspawns havn't shown up again because i havnt captured it in the screenshot but when captured there will be a heavy jeep and one attack helicopter, this will be the only place to get one of these baby's and should again create some good battles because people will be wanting that chopper.

Thats it for now and please tell me what you think of it upto yet and i will post updates soon.

Re: Holluboku_Jungle in the making

interesting looking map, from the screens it doesnt seem to have that 'jungle' feel though.

Comment

Re: Holluboku_Jungle in the making

yer ive been concentrating on setting up the capture points then im gonna add trees and undergrowth etc.

Comment

Working...
      X