Quick Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question...

I am using a 3200+ athlon with only 500 of ram... if i get a good Vid Card, Will i be able to play atleast on Medium settings? Or my lack of ram will make the gameplay bad?

Thx

Re: Quick Question...

Possibly. How good of a vid card?

Comment

Ready to spend some good money on it... so in the top ones i guess... And im on a 2.2Ghz precessor..

Comment

Once again how good of a vid card?

Comment

Well buddy Im not an expert.. so i wont be able to point you out the name.. thx anywaise.

Comment

Originally posted by antoine
            Well buddy Im not an expert.. so i wont be able to point you out the name.. thx anywaise.
            Well how much are you looking to spend. Because without knowing what ballpark no one will be able to answer you.

Comment

Even with an awesome vid card, you should spend an extra 50 bucks or so for another 512 stick of RAM. Thats just MY opinion!

Comment

get a gig of ram, will help tons!!!! i got a ati 9600 xt and run on med on 64 slot servers

Comment

get a 6600 gt

Comment

Tips for buying computer hardware -
                    Get the best thing you can
                    And at least a gig of ram.
                    I believe you can only play on all low settings. I currently have only 512mb of ram and an outdated Radeon 9200.

Comment

If i were you, i would spend slightly less on the video card and put that money into another 512 stick of ram. But to answer your question ill give you a comparason to a mates compute and how it works.

He has a 3200+ , 512 PC3200 400Mz, and a x800 vid card, this can run on all medium settings, but does have a bit of lag, for him to be lag free he has to ajust some setting, like the AA and dinamic light and shadows to low.

Comment

get ram first

Comment

Working...
                        X