• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leaderboard

i have the most fun using spec ops

Comment

fun........that should be the word of the day.

Im messing around with the pkm. Just unlocked it. TRUST ME...this shoulda been mylast unlock.....cuz im just not a pkm type guy. Now, i suck big time with it, so far. And im not scoring the big points that i used to. And thats ok.......you know why?

Im having fun.

Comment

My fourth unlock was the G36c, I wish it was my first; best weapon overall, no contest. Had I unlocked it first maybe I wouldn't have become a tank whore hehe, but I'm rediscovering the joy of infantry battle, taking ground one kill at a time.

Comment

My first unlock is pkm i am choosing the g36c for my next unlock

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
            I know.. I played the demo a lot when it first came out. I was asking if you have played it recently. No need to be a jerkoff.

98% of the people that play assault right now, are noob tubers.
            OH, srry , yeah, i see all the nooby stratagies have leaked down, good thing it's not a Karkand only demo, or else, nublaunchers everywhere.

Comment

Yea to me the leaderboard should be called the tank whore borad or stat padders

Comment

Actually I was quite surprised to see that I'm on about 1100th place on the specops leaderboard....

Comment

Working...
                X