Favorite BF2 Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite BF2 Sites

Hey guys! Do any of you know of a site that has compiled a list of server I.P.'s for custom maps. I see so many that its hard to keep up with. I'm just tired of playing the same ole maps already. I just play the ones the show up in the server browser when the game loads. I realize this has been discussed before in other threads, but I'm looking for a place where I can write them down. By the time I look all of the fourms, I forgot where I found them, lol. Any help would be great. I wish someone would start a thread for server I.P. only. It be nice to just go to one place and write down all the servers, and peeps could add there as find or start one. Thanks again guys.......Remington Joe

Re: Favorite BF2 Sites

Originally posted by Remington Joe
    Hey guys! Do any of you know of a site that has compiled a list of server I.P.'s for custom maps. I see so many that its hard to keep up with. I'm just tired of playing the same ole maps already. I just play the ones the show up in the server browser when the game loads. I realize this has been discussed before in other threads, but I'm looking for a place where I can write them down. By the time I look all of the fourms, I forgot where I found them, lol. Any help would be great. I wish someone would start a thread for server I.P. only. It be nice to just go to one place and write down all the servers, and peeps could add there as find or start one. Thanks again guys.......Remington Joe
    can i add to this: can custom maps servers be ranked and record stats?

Comment

Working...
    X