Stupid Kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Kicks

I have found that alot of admins are stupid. I got kicked after crashing my stupid mec helicopter into a full blackhawk and the driver got loaded with tks. He still had 101 points after all the tks went down. Well as my luck had it, he was an admin and kicked me for tks. I won't name names unless asked apon.

Re: Stupid Kicks

ok? Why are you telling us this? What can we do. And I have a solution to your problem. Go play on official severs like EA or ZBoared. Not clan ones.

Comment

I do that too.

But I always put C4 on the front of the MEC chopper.

This way I get all the kills :evil:

Comment

I usually do that but I was playing AT to try to kill them to hard way.

Comment

Kamikaze is gay, you deserved to get kicked, get some skill noob!

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
            Kamikaze is gay, you deserved to get kicked, get some skill noob!
            Wow! Its ok to fill a jeep or vehicle with C4 & drive it into a crowd & detonate, but not fly aircraft into things? AAAAHhhhh! The teenage Mentality!

Comment

3 people who say yes to punish you and you are automatically kicked.thy

Comment

Don't play on clan servers.. or if you do, make sure you never kill the admin

Comment

That's nothing, I was given a stupid two week ban from any Internode Australian server for driving an APC into an enemy base, blowing their assets and shooting two people up whilst I was there. The reason I was given was that I had attacked and spawn raped an uncappable flag !

Well farkin excuse me for the fact that their commander assets were there and the object of the game is to take them out....admin asshats. :evil:

Comment

Working...
                  X