question on knifing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on knifing

probably already been brought up before, but this is quicker to find an answer (direct me somewhere else if necessary)

ive looked at other peoples stats and seen that they have the veteran knife badge, but not the basic knife badge.. is that because they already had over 50 global knife kills before they got the required 7 knife kills in 1 round? if so does that mean they get the veteran knife INSTEAD of the basic knife? or do they get both? Also, requirements to become first sergeant include having the basic knife badge.. does this mean these people who skipped the basic knife badge and went straight to the veteran knife badge can not become first sergeant?

easy to understand? probably not..

(also any hints on how to get 7 knifes in 1 round would be useful as well..)

Re: question on knifing

ive seen quite a few people with that bug or whatever it is, not having basic, but have the veteran...

i guess its just a bug... i dont know.

Comment

I haven't gotten my knife badge (I've tried though), but I do know that with the pistol badge, if you already have 50 Global pistol kills when you get your 7 pistol kills in one round, you go straight to Veteran.

Comment

One tip for knifing people, would be bind your knife key (its set to #1 if you havent changed your config) to something more handy, like "C" or "Z" or something, I dont remember the stock config off by heart, but there is a few keys that do useless functions... that way you can whip out the knife faster then usual, and sprint when someone is close and Gut'em

Comment

No, the way the badges work is, once you get the basic badge for something, you become elligible to recieve the veteran badge for something. Of course, youve got to prove your skills on the battlefield, and as soon as you get a veteran, it acknowledges that you have recieved both basic and veteran, just by showing the veteran one.

*** For proof, refer to my sig. Note: i have both veteran pistol and knife badges, but you only see the silver versians of the badge, not the bronze.

Comment

It sort of ****es me off of why no one has expert knife badge

Comment

i got all three at seperet times, and the basic and veteran at the same time, but every time i have 7 pistol kills now in a round i get the msg of getting the basic

Comment

Working...
              X