quick question and PROBLEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question and PROBLEM

right the quick question oh yeah when your in a heli and one of the gunners or pilot tks do u also get punished cause i think i did. and my problem is that i was playing and getting a bunch of points but i hit tAB to check my score and it said 2!!!! anyone else experience this. thanx for listening to my problem, well reading it actually!

Re: quick question and PROBLEM

You do NOT get punished or lose any points if a gunner of the helicopter you are piloting TKs someone.

As far as your points go...2 things may be happening:

#1. You DID TK (by accident) and possibly were punished a couple of times and your score has been affected negatively
    #2. You were commander

Comment

you may be right but what if i was squad leader cause my whole squad was in the heli

Comment

Originally posted by jekyl200
        you may be right but what if i was squad leader cause my whole squad was in the heli
        how the fck do you have 323 kills and over 1000 deaths...:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by djstubbs
          how the fck do you have 323 kills and over 1000 deaths...:laugh:
          From playing squad leader or from flying transport choppers or driving transport vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by jekyl200
            Being squad leader suggests that you probably got a TK...but it's a bug.

If you are piloting a transport chopper and you get blown up by the enemy, sometimes you'll be credited with a TK against one or more of your teammates that were in the helo with you when it blew.

This is being addressed in the v1.03 patch.

Comment

thanks alot guys and thank you Talus for defending me although i do suck

Comment

Not taking the Mik or anything, but how many Purple hearts do you have ???

Comment

i swear over my absolutely rubbish bf2 account i dont have any. Maybe tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                  X