The funiest situation you've ever created/seen in BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funiest situation you've ever created/seen in BF2

So, what's the funiest thing you have ever seen or done in the game. Mine involves a lot of c4. I always place boobytraps n stuff. Like blowing up 1 artillery, place a new c4 on the blown up arty, when the engineer comes to repair it, booOOoom. And a little later he came back in a tank, haah that won't help against 3 c4's booOOOoom. Anyone else a funny story ? (not saying that mine is really very funny but ehmm nevermind)

Re: The funiest situation you've ever created/seen in BF2

I didn't realize I was so boring, 3 hours and still nobody replied I won't bother you guys with my boring threads anymore.

Comment

heh,the filthy squad has fun everytime we play m8,too many gaming moments to list.if its not fun its not filthy.

Comment

I've done that on Gulf of Oman. I blew up the arty and put C4 on it and waited for someone to come fix it. Sure enough, their commander came to repair his arty and I blew him up. It was quite entertaining!

Comment

Aw...don't take it personal.

I've done some stupid stuff like....I stumbled across a tank and tried to spot him and him...but fired off a round only to catch the tank's attention and get killed. Or I've pulled up the Kit menu in the middle of a firefight.

As for my C4 kill. Nothing really comes to mind...other than throwing c4 on a helo that was repairing, jumping off the building, detonating while parachuting down. I couldn't stop laughing.

Originally posted by Platinum Bastard
          I didn't realize I was so boring, 3 hours and still nobody replied I won't bother you guys with my boring threads anymore.

Comment

Hey... I got a Battlefield 1942 story:

I'm sitting on top of this mountain in a jeep and honk at some guy so he gets in. I try to turn around but accidently back the jeep off a cliff. So I jump out real quick and save myself but I see this other poor idiot sitting there going down the embankment in the jeep backwards.

Well, I guess you had to be there. But it was so funny I couldn't play for about five minutes I was laughing (crying) so hard.

Comment

Thats funny ! Almost as funny as the situation I was in yesterday. US team was black hawk whoring, I was in a tank, I just waited around the corner from my base, and when the BH came I shot it down , 6 kills. But the weird thing was, they didn't care for some reason, so I did it about 6 times ! At the end of the round I had like 49 kills, and 1 death

Comment

At least your cat picture is cute mate.

Wasn't really funny to me but I had an enjoyable time messing with the other team's artillery and commander once.

I decided to play the Special Ops for the first time last week (yes I'm relatively new to BF2). Ran all the way back, running through an open field, blow up both artillery pieces. Wait and shoot the engineer. Run away giggling like a school girl.

That was neat. Do it again. Yep, they blew up real nice again. But instead of the lowly engineer, he brings the "football" team in two vehicles and chases me down like a dirty dog in that open field. You guys sure I can't out run a truck on foot? They seemed over-modelled as I was crushed under their tires. :laugh:

I actually had the nerve to do it again, but this time I stole a get-away vehicle and parked it by the artillery while I did my dirty deed. Hey I might be slow but I do eventually catch on.

Comment

Here's a C4 story. Don't know if it's funny:

At the main Mec base flag at Karkand a US tank comes along and I plant C4 on the back. But damn, he backs over me and kills me. But for some reason he leaves without capping the flag. So I respawn and my old kit is still there. So I grab it and explode the C4 on the tank. 2 kills. Don't know where the tank was by that time and he was probably wondering where the guy with the C4 came from!

Comment

A bomb was flying in air shaking. ANd by this I mean into air, like it would had bounced of the ground and the best thig in this is that it hit a blackhawk full of people and he got 6 kills. That was helluva funny and weird.

Comment

Yesterday I shot down 3 fully loaded Blackhawks with my T-90. A squad kept coming over and trying to take the southern airfield on Kubra Dam. I kept typing, "You guys give up yet???" but they never responded. Finally they did give up. But my kill streak was extended to 29.

Comment

Well i have just a couple not really to funny but they are to me,I like when you run over somebody and you see there body go flying like 50 feet and another one is when you just fire a tank shell for the hell of it and you end up killing 1 or 2 guys

Comment

not funny, but a decent story.

Me in dune buggy by myself. Drive past FAV with 2 MEC's in it. They turn around and start chasing me since they have a gunner and I don't.

I turn around and come at them, and on the 2nd pass I swing it around 180 and head in reverse. The jeep turns, follows me and is closing in.

I'm backing up in a straight line, they're tearing up the jeep. I switch to F2, grab the gun and kill them both

Comment

Mashtuur City:

Evening, around 8:00 PM..

*important documentery voice*
                            The US Forces begin to take flags while on the other side the MEC do the same. Meanwhile, the Black Hawk crew begins for a round of easy asskicking... so they think...

At the same time, some crazy MEC Special Force soldier is planting C4 explosives on to the.. yes, MEC helicopter

A loud of MEC soldiers jump in despite all the C4 on the front of the Helicopter. They may. The chopper goes in the air, meanwhile the helicopter pilot screams his arse of telling them to jump out. They do not comply.

At the same time this is all happening the Blackhawk is getting warmed up with about 50 points a person.

What to do next? Say you have a bad connection. In seconds, the chopper is half empty.. or half full..

The others don't want out. So what he does next is begin to do loops. Instantaneously everyone is out.

In moments he sees the Black hawk circling around "whoring" the poor MEC soldiers.

He points the helicopter down and in seconds, a big explosion goes off and all are dead and all the metal flies towards the assfault.

This happens over, and over, and over until they learn their lesson:

Terrorists always win.:|:

Comment

I'm an ARTY freak...so I love funny ARTY stories...

Like the time a blast landed right at my feet and sent me cartwheeling in the air until my leg got caught on the crane and I was just hanging there.

Funniest though...I'm battling out (as commander) against the enemy on Karkland, where you have to be very careful with the ARTY strikes... We're neck and neck and victory can go either way...until the enemy Commander must've sneezed when he clicked the ARTY strike...because he got like 8 TK's in about 1 second...didn't hit anyone from our side...he was booted so quick he probably didn't even have time to say sorry...many laughs...for me at least. It was the most kills all at once that I have ever seen...too bad they were TK's...

Comment

Working...
                              X