when will valve FIX IT?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will valve FIX IT?!

When will valve fix the friends system on steam. I've seen that its been down for a LONG time and I would want it fixed.

Re: when will valve FIX IT?!

yeah agreed...i loved it when it would work..but i guess the failure of the friends network has lead to the popularity of x fire

Comment

Wow, I haven't loaded up steam for a while but I'm surprised that this is still broken.
      Poor show Valve...

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
        Wow, I haven't loaded up steam for a while but I'm surprised that this is still broken.
        Poor show Valve...
        Yep, I know valve should focus on HL3 (if real), expansion packs and more BUT fix they should fix the online stuff.

Comment

use xfire valve cant get many things to work so just deal with it

Comment

they should fix cs source first

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              they should fix cs source first
              Whats wrong with CS:S rather than the hacking, lag, glitches, and..... oh....

Comment

Originally posted by Dethshoot1
                Whats wrong with CS:S rather than the hacking, lag, glitches, and..... oh....
                Oh...lets look at BF2. Holy crap guess what? Theres hacking, glitches, various bugs, balance issues, flawed netcode, and point whoring.

No game is perfect. Every game has its share of bugs and flaws.

Comment

well, for me, the only thing i can see that valve needs to fix is the physics of CS:S, they're kinda floaty, everything is ok with me, i dont care about steam friends, just use xfire, i guess its way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy
                    Oh...lets look at BF2. Holy crap guess what? Theres hacking, glitches, various bugs, balance issues, flawed netcode, and point whoring.

No game is perfect. Every game has its share of bugs and flaws.
                    Quake Three arena is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Dethshoot1
                      When will valve fix the friends system on steam. I've seen that its been down for a LONG time and I would want it fixed.
                      My best guess, unfortunately, would be withing the next ten years. Who knows? Maybe my guess is a little to ambitious...

Comment

They finally got VAC2 to work and how long did that take? Now compare VAC2 to friends list.

In conclusion: use X-Fire.

Comment

Who cares about STEAM friends... i mean if you have real friends then you shouldnt need to check a little box to see what they are doing

Comment

it takes valve longer then EA to fix something even, theres no chance in hell its gonna work any time soon sigh. Xfire works I guess but the steam friends list was cool.

Comment

Valve have said they are rewriting the entire Friends network from scratch. I remember reading it somewhere on the steampowered forms.

Such work takes time, and Valve have a lot on their plate at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X