Squad Names (Noob question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Names (Noob question)

ok....so I know you can create custom team names.....and it was fun having Team Bastard for a while

but I was wondering if I created a squad for lets say Special Ops missions.....should i name the squad "SpecOps" so that people can join the squad if they want to go and destroy the enemy commander's stuff?

Re: Squad Names (Noob question)

When you have the squad lists, go to the bottem, there is Custom Squad, and Manage Squad... push Custom Squad and you can put in your own name

Comment

Yeah, creating a squad with a descriptive name is always nice. I think "SpecOps" might be a little too vague though. I'd say "c4 assets" or such is clearer.

Comment

if im not feeling nice i call mine "PwnNoobs"

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
          if im not feeling nice i call mine "PwnNoobs"
          what the hell is Pwn??.....Pawn....you are going to pawn noobs???

Comment

"Pwn" is the (usually) intentional misspelling of "own." It's traditional to spell it that way since typos are so common while you're typing quickly during a game.

Comment

i always name my squad "I <3 *****"

Comment

Originally posted by Cust2o
                When you have the squad lists, go to the bottem, there is Custom Squad, and Manage Squad... push Custom Squad and you can put in your own name
                Did you actually read what he was asking ?

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                  "Pwn" is the (usually) intentional misspelling of "own." It's traditional to spell it that way since typos are so common while you're typing quickly during a game.
                  I was being Sarcastic cause I hate the term Pwn so much.....mostly used by 12-14 year olf kids

Comment

Yea i prett much hate the term pwn also. It sounds so dumb, especially becasue i've been playing online games for awhile now and it just recently surfaced within the last couple years. I've never seen a misspelling of own to cause pwn in my time playing online games. Whoever came up with pwn is retarded.

Comment

Working...
                    X